Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lemmy

• Iggy

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
*votes for Lemmy*

For the record, Bowser Jr. has never officially been referred to as a Koopaling. I wonder why (seriously).

SMW has them as well as SMB3...anyways he has to share the same mother Smiddle.Who do you think his mother is?Peach?Well...if I remember correctly in SMS Bowser Jr. said "I know she's not my real mother".Just because he calls her "mama" doesn't mean she really is...if that was what you were thinking.

I VOTED FOR LARR-EH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Black Ninjakoopa said:
SMW has them as well as SMB3...anyways he has to share the same mother Smiddle.Who do you think his mother is?Peach?Well...if I remember correctly in SMS Bowser Jr. said "I know she's not my real mother".Just because he calls her "mama" doesn't mean she really is...if that was what you were thinking.

However, SPM technically makes her his stepmother.

Not that that's a biological relationship.

Hyper Mushroom said:
Black Ninjakoopa said:

However, SPM technically makes her his stepmother.

Not that that's a biological relationship.

It was pretty official, considering that it caused total destruction, just like that book said it would. Even if it did end early.

No I don't think Peach would want the wedding official but still anyways it probably will never get touched again in another Mario game or RPG game

top 3 of the originals KL

1-ludwig rulezzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!
2-wendy
3-larry

but bowser jr rulez if he count

Sir Grodus said:
Jr.s never actually been referred to as a Koopaling.
Agreed.We said that anyway earlier in the discussion.

I would like the koopaling as assist trophies and bowser jr would be a newcomer, and the final smash will be the giga bowser jr transformation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how do you prefer, individual assist trophies for each koopaling or a single assist trophie for all the koopalings?

A single for each one, if they have enough powers.

Somebody had a ball, I think. He could throw it at a random opponent or something.

Back