• Lemmy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Iggy

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Uniju said:
maledict said:
how do you prefer, individual assist trophies for each koopaling or a single assist trophie for all the koopalings?

Bowser Jr. doesn't deserve to be playable, he's the only Mario character worse then Petey Piranha.

QFT

Larry:Septor would grow a Petey Piranha

Wendy:Septor will call Sushis to strike down on opponents

Morton:Shoot Fireballs or use septor to make a big sandstorm to blow across the screen making Pokeys appear.

Ludwig:Shoot fireballs

Lemmy:Freeze all enemies or shoot balls

Iggy:Make you character big(because of owning Big World)

Roy:K.O. every character if damage above 100%

Bowser Jr.:Use paintbrush to make you character almost invisible like in SMS

Those are my ideas :eekdance:

Iggy: Can make opponents dizzy and disoriented, and mess up controls, like in Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga.

Morton: Could throw bombs, like in Yoshi Safari.

Lemmy: Could throw boucing balls everywhere, while riding on his own, like in Super Mario Bros. 3.

Larry: Could smack fireballs everywhere with his tennis racket, like in Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga.

Ludwig: He could teleport around and summon lightning, like in Hotel Mario.

Wendy: Could shoot her rings out and use them to constrict opponents, like in Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga.

Roy: He could jump around, and whenever he landed on the ground, he would send out a shockwave to stun enemies, like in Super Mario Bros. 3.

Bowser Jr.:
Can use his Magic Paintbrush to cover the feild in paint, which characters slip around on out of control.

Sir Grodus said:
Iggy: Can make opponents dizzy and disoriented, and mess up controls, like in Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga.

Lemmy: Could throw boucing balls everywhere, while riding on his own, like in Super Mario Bros. 3.

Larry: Could smack fireballs everywhere with his tennis racket, like in Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga.

Wendy: Could shoot her rings out and use them to constrict opponents, like in Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga.

Roy: He could jump around, and whenever he landed on the ground, he would send out a shockwave to stun enemies, like in Super Mario Bros. 3.

Bowser Jr.:
Can use his Magic Paintbrush to cover the feild in paint, which characters slip around on out of control.

That is better, Black Ninjakoopa they didn't only appear in SMB 3!

They'll probably show up as Assist Trophies.

And Jr. as a character.

Lario said:
Sir Grodus said:

Bowser Jr.:

I know what games they were in.I was giving more common games.

Black Ninjakoopa said:
Lario said:
Sir Grodus said:

Bowser Jr.:

I know what games they were in.I was giving more common games.

I suppose SMW and M&L weren't common?

Smiddle said:
Roy, because he pwnz in SSBM.
:roll:

Uniju said:
[...] Bowser Jr. should die in SMG, that would PWN.
Lessee... end of hated character + climactic and ultra-awesome ending = successful Mario game.

I picked Lemmy, because he has rainbow hair and a lazy eye. 'Nuff said (well, maybe not, but get over it).

Bowser jr's not THAT bad.

FINALLY! THE MINORITY RISES UP!

He's a great character, just overused and not very original.

Smiddle said:
I hate him because he's pushing the Koopalings away and taking their places. He's very overrated.

I think the same, but I do not HATE him for that. However, I do wish Nintendo had not cancelled the Koopalings....

In response to Uniji, I actually think he looks awesome. So flame me.

there's a good reason for not begind original, he's bowser's favorite son and is called bowser jr, what can you espect, to be completely alike a koopa kid or what?. I wish that him, and the other koopalings appear on the galaxy :cry:

Clearly Larry! He's so sweet!
Rank list:
1. Larryyyyyyy :eek:
2. Wendy, Iggy, Lemmy and Bowser jr.
3. Morton and Roy
4. Ludwig (muuuuuuuuuch worse than Bowser jr.)

Bowser jr. isn't as bad as some think *coughUnijucough*

PaperStriker said:
Rank list:
3. Morton and Roy

Bowser jr. isn't as bad as some *coughUnijucough*

*coughcoughyesItotallyagreecoughcough*

UNIJU!

I think Bowser Jr. isn't that bad; just ininspired and misunderstood. The Koopalings are better, indeed.

3dejong said:
PaperStriker said:
Rank list:
3. Morton and Roy

UNIJU!

I think Bowser Jr. isn't that bad; just ininspired and misunderstood. The Koopalings are better, indeed.
Larry is better. Teh others r equal or worse.

Uniju said:
PaperStriker said:
3dejong said:
PaperStriker said:
Rank list:
3. Morton and Roy

UNIJU!

Larry is better. Teh others r equal or worse.

-_-'

Word, Uniju.

Back