The Handheld Megaman Thread!

Wanted a topic here that wasn't about pokemon? There you have it! I don't think a lot of people played those games here. But worth to try and change the pokemon subject a bit.
I personally love the megaman Zero series for the GBA. And Megaman Xtreme too.

Mega Man V doesn't get enough love. The Stardroids were cool enemies.

Prince Bowser Jr. said:
Mega Man V doesn't get enough love. The Stardroids were cool enemies.
could not agree more! And i can't believe i forgot this: "MEGAMAN BATTLE NETWORK SERIES" 6 truly incredible games!

- + ToD + - said:
Wanted a topic here that wasn't about pokemon? There you have it! I don't think a lot of people played those games here. But worth to try and change the pokemon subject a bit.
TTTTHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNKKKKKKKKKKKKK YYYYYYYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUU! I may not play Mega Man but I like the series and sometimes steal one from my brother's DS. AND the only thread I see is Pokemon games.

PokemonMaster said:
- + ToD + - said:
TTTTHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNKKKKKKKKKKKKK YYYYYYYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUU! I may not play Mega Man but I like the series and sometimes steal one from my brother's DS. AND the only thread I see is Pokemon games.
you're welcome. And i forgot there isn't only 6 battle networks. The one's from the DS also counts as handheld.

Oh, that? I've known about it for years, actually. It consists of stages from both Mega Man 4 and 5, and also, Quick Man's stage is used as one of the Wily Castle stages.

that's actually the game that introduced me to the 8-bit series (I had rented the Anniversary collection before but that's it). personally I wish 9 and 10 had adopted the graphic style of the GG game.

also I wonder why they cancelled the GBA annversary collection.

Glowsquid said:
also I wonder why they cancelled the GBA annversary collection.
From what I heard, it's because they lost the source code.

Back