The Handheld Megaman Thread!

Wanted a topic here that wasn't about pokemon? There you have it! I don't think a lot of people played those games here. But worth to try and change the pokemon subject a bit.
I personally love the megaman Zero series for the GBA. And Megaman Xtreme too.

Prince Bowser Jr. said:
Mega Man V doesn't get enough love. The Stardroids were cool enemies.
could not agree more! And i can't believe i forgot this: "MEGAMAN BATTLE NETWORK SERIES" 6 truly incredible games!

PokemonMaster

LETS START A NO AVATAR/SIG FAD.
- + ToD + - said:
Wanted a topic here that wasn't about pokemon? There you have it! I don't think a lot of people played those games here. But worth to try and change the pokemon subject a bit.
TTTTHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNKKKKKKKKKKKKK YYYYYYYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUU! I may not play Mega Man but I like the series and sometimes steal one from my brother's DS. AND the only thread I see is Pokemon games.

PokemonMaster said:
- + ToD + - said:
TTTTHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNKKKKKKKKKKKKK YYYYYYYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUU! I may not play Mega Man but I like the series and sometimes steal one from my brother's DS. AND the only thread I see is Pokemon games.
you're welcome. And i forgot there isn't only 6 battle networks. The one's from the DS also counts as handheld.

SolarBlaze

Guardian of the Sol Emeralds.
Retired Wiki Staff
Oh, that? I've known about it for years, actually. It consists of stages from both Mega Man 4 and 5, and also, Quick Man's stage is used as one of the Wily Castle stages.

Glowsquid

Shine Sprite
Forum Moderator
Wiki Bureaucrat
Core 'Shroom Staff
that's actually the game that introduced me to the 8-bit series (I had rented the Anniversary collection before but that's it). personally I wish 9 and 10 had adopted the graphic style of the GG game.

also I wonder why they cancelled the GBA annversary collection.

SolarBlaze

Guardian of the Sol Emeralds.
Retired Wiki Staff
Glowsquid said:
also I wonder why they cancelled the GBA annversary collection.
From what I heard, it's because they lost the source code.