Thwomp or Whomp

Which is Better the Thwomp or the Whomp

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

yoshidude99

Yoshidude is here
Hi guys this is just a poll to see what enemy you guys think is better the Thwomp or the Whomp. I think the Whomps because they are cool.

Hm, both are able to smash Wario in all Mario Party games. I'd say Thwomps because they are spiky to touch and they are invulnerable most of the time.

Cosmopolitan said:
Hm, both are able to smash Wario in all Mario Party games. I'd say Thwomps because they are spiky to touch and they are invulnerable most of the time.
Whomp can walk up to Wario and smash. Plus in Mario Party DS Twompathon allows Wario to unsuspectingly get squashed. Whomps are funny though. Kirby ate a Whomp and uses Super Smash Bros. Brawl and squashed Wario.

PokemonMaster said:
Kirby ate a Whomp and uses Super Smash Bros. Brawl and squashed Wario.
Bull. That's a Thwomp and I don't think he "ate" one. I think it's just an ability that Kirby has in the Smash games. >_>

Thwomps because Whomps are wussies

I really like Whomps, Thwomps aren't consistent, sometimes they're blue with no spikes and sometimes they're gray with spikes.

Thowmps take the cake.
they don't look as stupid as the Whomps, they're not killable through conventional means as they don't have a giant button at their back saying "Ground Pount me so I can die!" and they have more uses than simply being a boring enemy.

Back