Molly's art thread!

mollymoon4

鬼龍院 皐月
Requests are OPEN. Art trades are OPEN

Welcome to my art thread! Here, I will be posting up my hand-drawn art for all to see.
Most of my art is Mario-related, though from time to time, I draw my art for other fandoms.

Request list.
Art trades:

Note that if you are requesting or doing an art trade, you must give a reference to me(a picture). Also, I can only have 3 requests/art trades at a time, so do keep that in mind.

Enjoy! :)

Can I make a request? I'm too busy to do a trade right now. D:

This stud. <--- click

Thanks if you feel like it! And about the shoes: there really doesn't need to be creases in the middle.

Your request is finished.
el4ggg.jpg
/spoiler]
The picture's quite big, so you know.
Hope you like it! :)

Your drawings are really good, I have to say, so I'll make meself a request, sorry for the quite big description.

Please, I want a less creepier and more awesome, cool, badass version of this. I know it doesn't look much but it's suppose to resemble Geno. That tattoo-like thing on his left hand is on his skin, not on a glove. His robotic arm was terribly done, the length and the position of the elbow is off, so I'll like it if you can make the arm more robotic, probably with a light-strip on it somewhere suggesting, and it suppose to be just slightly longer then his left arm and the hand is suppose to be almost twice the size of his left hand. Oh, and the side of the hand the robotic hand is facing you, that's the palm. Also, it was a bit hard for me, but may you please put this cape on him ( here's one with more angles). I prefer for the picture to be in a pose of him getting ready to thrust his robotic hand forward with his robotic hand stretched open, but you can do it in another pose, I won't care, thank you.

This is the subfolder it went in in my Gift Art folder.
LjojS.gif

In other words, I like it a lot. Thanks! :,)

I'll have to repay you back somehow anyway >:D

Primal Dialga with a Mario hat, please. Heres an image: http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs32/f/2008/212/0/5/Primal_Dialga_by_Neslug.png

PokemonMaster said:
Primal Dialga with a Mario hat. Search it up if you don't know what Primal Dialga is.

I find it to be an astounding phenomenon, with what remarkable level of politeness artwork requests are formulated nowadays.
Really, an artist comes here and offers to take request out of courtesy, and they don't even get a "please".

Sorry to have interrupted the thread, but this is really rude. This person is basically giving out presents. Be a little nicer.

To actually contribute to thir thread in a constructive way: I might be interested in an art trade.

Edofenrir said:
I find it to be an astounding phenomenon, with what remarkable level of politeness artwork requests are formulated nowadays.
Really, an artist comes here and offers to take request out of courtesy, and they don't even get a "please".
I'm not trying to cover my ass (much) but I should have said please too. I think it was a typo, and if I recall correctly it was this morning and I was about to go to church. I know you weren't talking to me but I just feel bad.

I didn't have a problem with your request, Mason. I think it was fine. I was mainly referring to requests with that "Draw stuff for me now!! Go look it up, idiot!!" mentality. I had some of those in the past as well, which is why it irks me to see it happen to others.

Edofenrir said:
I didn't have a problem with your request, Mason. I think it was fine. I was mainly referring to requests with that "Draw stuff for me now!! Go look it up, idiot!!" mentality. I had some of those in the past as well, which is why it irks me to see it happen to others.
Best to put in the OP "you most link to your reference or your request will be ignored." I even do things like "include the word [whatever] in your post." Seems over the top but it works. Sorry to go off-topic. As I said, I was pretty sure you weren't talking to me. I still felt bad.

To be on topic, Molly, you may want to give some sort of further requirement or limitation.

Hey Molly! Any page where i can see your art? Deviantart of something? "Pretty please?" :P
on-topic: i don't really have a request... I draw for myself, sorry for interrupt!

Edofenrir said:
I'm not the greatest person in the world at explaining. I admit I should say please. I'll edit it.

Requests are done!

WARNING! HUGE IMAGES AHEAD!
For Major Bloops:
2cia0k2.jpg

For Rivalz Cardemonde:
2whfsrm.jpg

For PokemonMaster:
2rh7our.jpg

@Senator Lemonsnout: What would you like for me to draw for the Art Trade?
@Ruiji01: I did have a DA account a while ago, but I had some bad experiences there, so I'm planning to make an art website or create a Sheezyart account.

mollymoon4 said:
Requests are done!

WARNING! HUGE IMAGES AHEAD!
For Major Bloops:
2cia0k2.jpg

For Rivalz Cardemonde:
2whfsrm.jpg

For PokemonMaster:
2rh7our.jpg

@Ruiji01: I did have a DA account a while ago, but I had some bad experiences there, so I'm planning to make an art website or create a Sheezyart account.
Wow those are all amazing! Baby Mario Bloops is so cute!

@PokemonMaster: Thank you! c:

mollymoon4 said:
For Rivalz Cardemonde:
2whfsrm.jpg
Good, now he can stop asking people. *shot* But you draw really well, especially considering your age. Have you ever considering digitally inking these drawings? They would like nice that way IMO.

@Mason: I have, actually,but I don't have a graphics tablet, so I don't draw that well on Photoshop. But I could probably find an oekaki(drawing site) that allows you to upload your own pictures and ink them.

mollymoon4 said:

I don't know, would you do a group picture?

I would return something equally elaborate, of course.

Senator Lemonsnout said:
mollymoon4 said:

I don't know, would you do a group picture?

I would return something equally elaborate, of course.

C: Sure! I'd be happy to do so!

Could you draw something of me? I would appreciate it.
Everything you need is on my userpedia page (which is here http://userpedia.adriels.com/wiki/QuizmoManiac ) Thank you hope to see it soon.
You can draw me in whatever pose you want to (if you choose to draw me)
P.S. Maybe we could do an art trade or collabritive project, because I can draw pretty well too.

24lou1i.jpg
/spoiler]

QuizmoManiac's request.
@QuizmoManiac: I'd be happy to do a Collab or an Art Trade with you. :)

Back