Molly's art thread!

ToD the ToaD said:
mollymoon4 said:
She also was not born with horns, so she wore fake head cones.
I Laughed a lot when i read that!.
==
glad you will keep it up!^^
and she's a really cool character indeed!
==
EDIT: BTW, Cool pic! The one i did for you looks a little too chibi compared to that!

*shot* That was actually a mistake in her description. XD I fixed it now. I'm glad you like her!

New character Bio: Piru the letterboy!
2z6dq87.jpg
/spoiler]

Name: Piru
Aliases: PiPi
Friends: Disgea, Kiku, Tanooki and Shokogan Shura. Especially Shura.
Enemies: His annoying older sister, Jay and his pestering younger sister Melody.
Race: Torian (A race I made up. Basically human-like people who can turn into birds.)
Bio: Piru is an average common or garden letterboy. However, he doesn't necessarily like this job and secretly wants to become an architect, to restore Toria to it's former flying glory like it was 100 years ago, before King Toadstool I shot a missile at it by "accident" and causes the flying city to tumble all the way down (King Toadstool I was Peach's great grandfather. He is now dead).
Weaknesses: Breaks into hives when eating carrots, a coward, not that skilled in attacks.
Favorite food: Trail Mix and S'mores

Hope you like him! :3

Why thank you. ;w;

BTW, I'm still doing requests. :D

New character up! This time it's the nurse, Shokogan Shura!
2aetfdz.jpg
/spoiler]

Name: Shokogan Shura
Race: Lapinian (Human-like people who have rabbit ears and tails)
Friends: Piru, Disgea, Tanooki (Especially Piru)
Story: Shura was originally going to be selected to be the next ruler of Lapinia, however, she preferred her job as a doctor (but appears as a nurse) and gave the position to the 14-year old leader of the Lunistrious area (there are 3 areas in Lapinia, the Mooncrater area, led by six-year old Crater May, the Lunistrious area led by Melodie, and the Terrian area, which was going to be led by Shura. The Mooncrater area focuses mainly on mining, the Lunistrious area focuses mainly on magic, and the Terrian area focuses on healing.) Shura then decided to go to Eviltown, as she had an ambition of trying to cure as many people as possible. She soon became the Castle's Nurse, and has stayed there ever since.
Weaknesses: Sometimes does not concentrate on her work, especially with Piru, Sickness-afflicting attacks, not that strong when dealing damage by hand, hates most forms of exercise.
Favourite Food: Cherry-flavoured sucker sweets.

Hope you like her! :3

I want a request for me! See what you can do with my OC Chiyo!^^
she's my favourite character, and you can make her do whatever the hell you want! Or even be with one of your OC's! She speaks in third person about herself, it's always smiling and it's always cheerful but not merciful! >:3
she's an antagonist in my manga!
chiyo_again____by_00tod00-d3avyy5.jpg

2hfj2u1.jpg
/spoiler]

Requested by ToD the ToaD. Chiyo was unfortunately feeling like she wanted to do something annoying, and so trampled on Tanooki's crappily-drawn flowers for fun, causing Tanooki to go into a rage. Naughty Chiyo.

Hopefully, I'll be more active now, as my Reading Project is finished, and it's the holidays now!

Enjoy! c:

Woah! Thanks a lot Molly! I love it! That tanooki face looks hilarius! And chiyo looks great as always! ^^ thanks!

@ToD the ToaD: I'm glad you like it! c:

'kay, Tanooki's profile is coming up!

fkog8o.jpg
/spoiler]

Name: Tanooki
Aliases: Nooki, Nookster
Race: Terrian (Basically humans crossed with underground animals.)
Friends: Disgea, Shokogan Shura , Piru, Mimi, Kiku.
Enemies: A Group Of Crazy Dayzees, because they always destroy her flowers.
Story: A girl who loved taking care of plants, Tanooki was daring to become the worlds greatest gardener. Her father, however, wanted her to become a teacher, but eventually, he gave in and let her apply for a job as a gardener in Eviltown. She has occasionally visited her family from time to time.
Weaknesses: Gets eczema from lemons, allergic to white bread, faints when all of her flowers are destroyed, gets into lots of moods.
Favourite Food: Trail Mix.

Back