Anybody here like's Sony games or consoles?

The title says it all, i think the PSX or PSOne where an incredible console with unique games (i'm still playing new games in mine after 11 years)
The PS2 doesn't have a lot of addictive or replayable games. But it was Okay.

As for the PS3, I think it's really good. Doesn't have as much impact as the PSX but still is a great console.

I own every Nintendo console, but none of the Playstations or Xboxes. I want a Playstation though. I don't care about the PS3 or the NGP.

Some of these might be on other consoles but

Crash Bandicoot (PS)
Spyro (PS)
FFX (PS2)
LittleBigPlanet (PS3)

EDIT:
FFVII (PS)

I've got a PS1 and PS2. I got them mainly for Metal Gear Solid and the fighting games.

Prince Bowser Jr. said:
I've got a PS1 and PS2. I got them mainly for Metal Gear Solid and the fighting games.

you should try RPG games in the PS1, a lot of them are Amazing. (Valkyrie profile, FF7, FFTactics, Breath of fire, Jade Cocoon, and a lot More.
And platforming: (Megaman X Series a truly incredible series of games.)

I could mind getting an NGP, but I don't know what games fit me on Sony's platforms.
I used to want a PS3, until Sony exaggerates with all those anti-hacking policies (like installing rootkits (= virus) on all PS3's, going to all lawyers, contacting YouTube and Twitter, removing Linux support, disallowing Homebrew, etc.).

Ruiji01 said:
(Megaman X Series a truly incredible series of games.)
I have those, too. I'm this forum's resident Mega Man fanboy. That being said, I dislike X7. Loved X8, though.

I have never owned a Sony console. However, my friend does. She has Playstation 1, 2, and 3, and a PSP. When I go to her house we play Little Big Planet and Driver and Destroy All Humans. She's also tried to get me into Metal Gear, but I don't really like it. To be honest, the main reason I dislike Sony consoles is the buttons. I mean, shapes? I can never remember where X or Circle is, and then I start looking for the Rhombus button and it all goes downhill from there.

schmutz said:
She's also tried to get me into Metal Gear, but I don't really like it. To be honest, the main reason I dislike Sony consoles is the buttons. I mean, shapes? I can never remember where X or Circle is, and then I start looking for the Rhombus button and it all goes downhill from there.

I don't like Metal Gear that much either, as for the control i never really care if it was numbers, letters, shapes of whatever... I just start playing the games until i get used to it.

PokemonMaster said:
The only Sony console I have is the PS3. The only games we have is Little Big Planet 1 and 2.

you should get a PSX or PSone! If you don't care about graphics you will be able to enjoy a lot of great titles!

I have a PlayStation, a PSOne and a PS3. I like 'em all.

If only the PS3 had backwards compatibility.

President Iwata said:
I have a PlayStation, a PSOne.

You have a PSX and a PSOne? Why both? They're basically the same.( except for the fact that the PSX it's better at reading scratched discs.)

I think I explained this before

One of them I have in America and the other one stays in Japan.

And it's not a PSX. It's a regular PlayStation.

President Iwata said:
I think I explained this before

One of them I have in America and the other one stays in Japan.

sorry, didn't know that! And i got the "PSX" expression from all the ROM pages... They call it like that in every one of those pages!
PD: Hey! Never played: Twisted Metal 4, Valkyrie Profile or FFTactics?

Mason said:
Some of these might be on other consoles but

Crash Bandicoot (PS)
Spyro (PS)
FFX (PS2)
LittleBigPlanet (PS3)

EDIT:
FFVII (PS)

This sums me up on Sony's games and consoles. Except the Final Fantasy bits.

Herr Shyguy said:
President Iwata said:
Wait, PSX doesn't mean PS1?

I thought PSX's were those big-arse VCR+Playstation things?

I thought PSX's were those big-arse VCR+Playstation things?
[/quote]

I never saw one of those things, but i still believe they refer to the big gray playstation.

Af5wF.jpg

Might be off topic a little but Sony made this. I highly recommend this SNES title.
[/quote]

Not at all! It is a sony game indeed, i never played, but i will as soon as i can on a emulator or something.

Back