Anybody here like's Sony games or consoles?

Ruiji01

Hey
Pronouns
He/him
The title says it all, i think the PSX or PSOne where an incredible console with unique games (i'm still playing new games in mine after 11 years)
The PS2 doesn't have a lot of addictive or replayable games. But it was Okay.

As for the PS3, I think it's really good. Doesn't have as much impact as the PSX but still is a great console.

Fawfulfury65

The Last Story
Retired Wiki Staff
Pronouns
She/her
I own every Nintendo console, but none of the Playstations or Xboxes. I want a Playstation though. I don't care about the PS3 or the NGP.

Puddin

Celestial Guide
MarioWiki
Puddin
Some of these might be on other consoles but

Crash Bandicoot (PS)
Spyro (PS)
FFX (PS2)
LittleBigPlanet (PS3)

EDIT:
FFVII (PS)

Weasel

Donkey Kong
Retired Forum Mod
Pronouns
He/him
I've got a PS1 and PS2. I got them mainly for Metal Gear Solid and the fighting games.

Ruiji01

Hey
Pronouns
He/him
Prince Bowser Jr. said:
I've got a PS1 and PS2. I got them mainly for Metal Gear Solid and the fighting games.
you should try RPG games in the PS1, a lot of them are Amazing. (Valkyrie profile, FF7, FFTactics, Breath of fire, Jade Cocoon, and a lot More.
And platforming: (Megaman X Series a truly incredible series of games.)

YamiHoshi

Nintendo 3DS Developer
Pronouns
She/her
I could mind getting an NGP, but I don't know what games fit me on Sony's platforms.
I used to want a PS3, until Sony exaggerates with all those anti-hacking policies (like installing rootkits (= virus) on all PS3's, going to all lawyers, contacting YouTube and Twitter, removing Linux support, disallowing Homebrew, etc.).

Weasel

Donkey Kong
Retired Forum Mod
Pronouns
He/him
Ruiji01 said:
(Megaman X Series a truly incredible series of games.)
I have those, too. I'm this forum's resident Mega Man fanboy. That being said, I dislike X7. Loved X8, though.

schmutz

welcome to the hotel waluigi
Pronouns
She/her
I have never owned a Sony console. However, my friend does. She has Playstation 1, 2, and 3, and a PSP. When I go to her house we play Little Big Planet and Driver and Destroy All Humans. She's also tried to get me into Metal Gear, but I don't really like it. To be honest, the main reason I dislike Sony consoles is the buttons. I mean, shapes? I can never remember where X or Circle is, and then I start looking for the Rhombus button and it all goes downhill from there.

Ruiji01

Hey
Pronouns
He/him
schmutz said:
She's also tried to get me into Metal Gear, but I don't really like it. To be honest, the main reason I dislike Sony consoles is the buttons. I mean, shapes? I can never remember where X or Circle is, and then I start looking for the Rhombus button and it all goes downhill from there.
I don't like Metal Gear that much either, as for the control i never really care if it was numbers, letters, shapes of whatever... I just start playing the games until i get used to it.

PokemonMaster

LETS START A NO AVATAR/SIG FAD.
Pronouns
She/her
The only Sony console I have is the PS3. The only games we have is Little Big Planet 1 and 2.

Ruiji01

Hey
Pronouns
He/him
PokemonMaster said:
The only Sony console I have is the PS3. The only games we have is Little Big Planet 1 and 2.
you should get a PSX or PSone! If you don't care about graphics you will be able to enjoy a lot of great titles!

Garlic Man

Name-change free since 2018
Pronouns
He/him
I have a PlayStation, a PSOne and a PS3. I like 'em all.

If only the PS3 had backwards compatibility.

Ruiji01

Hey
Pronouns
He/him
President Iwata said:
I have a PlayStation, a PSOne.
You have a PSX and a PSOne? Why both? They're basically the same.( except for the fact that the PSX it's better at reading scratched discs.)

Garlic Man

Pronouns
He/him
I think I explained this before

One of them I have in America and the other one stays in Japan.

And it's not a PSX. It's a regular PlayStation.

Ruiji01

Hey
Pronouns
He/him
President Iwata said:
I think I explained this before

One of them I have in America and the other one stays in Japan.

sorry, didn't know that! And i got the "PSX" expression from all the ROM pages... They call it like that in every one of those pages!
PD: Hey! Never played: Twisted Metal 4, Valkyrie Profile or FFTactics?

Lario

Seems so long ago.
Pronouns
He/him
Mason said:
Some of these might be on other consoles but

Crash Bandicoot (PS)
Spyro (PS)
FFX (PS2)
LittleBigPlanet (PS3)

EDIT:
FFVII (PS)
This sums me up on Sony's games and consoles. Except the Final Fantasy bits.

Garlic Man

Pronouns
He/him
Herr Shyguy said:
President Iwata said:
Wait, PSX doesn't mean PS1?
I thought PSX's were those big-arse VCR+Playstation things?

Ruiji01

Hey
Pronouns
He/him
I thought PSX's were those big-arse VCR+Playstation things?
[/quote]

I never saw one of those things, but i still believe they refer to the big gray playstation.

Puddin

Celestial Guide
MarioWiki
Puddin
Ruiji01 said:
Topic: Anybody here like's Sony games or consoles?

Might be off topic a little but Sony made this. I highly recommend this SNES title.

Ruiji01

Hey
Pronouns
He/him

Might be off topic a little but Sony made this. I highly recommend this SNES title.
[/quote]

Not at all! It is a sony game indeed, i never played, but i will as soon as i can on a emulator or something.

Puddin

Celestial Guide
MarioWiki
Puddin
Glowsquid said:
Skyblazer is indeed a ballin' game, but not really.
Ah. Well I had it on SNES and I remember the Sony logo before gameplay. Guess they don't think the real company deserves its own logo ;_;