Lakitu's cloud

ToxBox

Power Star
:lakitu: :lakitu: Why lakitu won't stand up when his cloud is eaten by yoshi in smg2 do bowser won't train he to walk or it is game programming?

ToxBox said:
:lakitu: :lakitu: Why lakitu won't stand up when his cloud is eaten by yoshi in smg2 do bowser won't train he to walk or it is game programming?
???

Please use better grammar.

This is above grammar. I can't possibly imagine the OP being coherent. The answer would be "game programming," I guess...

Let's try this translation on for size:

ToxBox said:
:lakitu: :lakitu: Why won't Lakitu stand up when his cloud is eaten by Yoshi in Super Mario Galaxy 2? Did Bowser not train Lakitu how to walk, or is it because of the game's programming?
I still don't really get the point behind the question, but I believe this is what (s)he means.

I haven't played SMG2, but it sounds like something the programming would cause.

Stooben said:
Let's try this translation on for size:

ToxBox said:
:lakitu: :lakitu: Why won't Lakitu stand up when his cloud is eaten by Yoshi in Super Mario Galaxy 2? Did Bowser not train Lakitu how to walk, or is it because of the game's programming?
I still don't really get the point behind the question, but I believe this is what (s)he means.

I haven't played SMG2, but it sounds like something the programming would cause.
Oh, okay. I haven't played it either, but judging by the other Mario games, Lakitus cannot walk. Their legs/feet are very small (correct me if I'm wrong) and they're used to being stationary. It's the cloud that moves. Only exceptions I can think of are Pipe Lakitus, but they just slide up and down. I think after years and years of breeding Koopa Troopas, these hideous creatures came as a result and their legs are a result of deformation.

Back