Mario Press Conference review

Lindsay151

Cheep Cheep
Wiki Administrator
I thought i would be okay to create this thread for us to discussing about Mario talking about his latest sport game, Mario Sports Mix. To me, i like it alot as we don't often hear Mario speak in a full sentences. Nintendo did a great on this and should maybe do this again in the future.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQVjYNE2Kew&feature=youtu.be&a

Miichael: *idiotic joke*
Mario: Uhm… yeah… haha…

This happened like 4 times.

"Taking my talents to the Mushroom Kingdom"

Hahahahahahaha

It's pretty cool that Mario is actually talking in full sentences. Why would he talk to a Mii and not Starlow? Anyway, I don't think this is how Mario would talk like in real life.

It has to be the most disturbing thing in my life to see Mario talk in full sentences. I was actually going to make this thread but Lindsay151 beat me to it.

I want a big Mii head like that. I think it would be awesome to just wear it around.
And the complete sentence thing was really freaky at first, but I kinda got used to it. I absolutely LOVED Mario's impressions of other characters.

schmutz said:
And the complete sentence thing was really freaky at first, but I kinda got used to it. I absolutely LOVED Mario's impressions of other characters.
I liked that too. But keep in mind Charles Martinet did all of that. I think that's impressive.

Back