Mario Press Conference review

Lindsay151

Cheep Cheep
Retired Wiki Staff
I thought i would be okay to create this thread for us to discussing about Mario talking about his latest sport game, Mario Sports Mix. To me, i like it alot as we don't often hear Mario speak in a full sentences. Nintendo did a great on this and should maybe do this again in the future.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQVjYNE2Kew&feature=youtu.be&a

Star Spirit
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Retired Wiki Staff
Miichael: *idiotic joke*
Mario: Uhm… yeah… haha…

This happened like 4 times.

Garlic Man

Name-change free since 2018
"Taking my talents to the Mushroom Kingdom"

Hahahahahahaha

UltimatePetey

Go! Magnezone!
It's pretty cool that Mario is actually talking in full sentences. Why would he talk to a Mii and not Starlow? Anyway, I don't think this is how Mario would talk like in real life.

PokemonMaster

LETS START A NO AVATAR/SIG FAD.
It has to be the most disturbing thing in my life to see Mario talk in full sentences. I was actually going to make this thread but Lindsay151 beat me to it.

schmutz

welcome to the hotel waluigi
I want a big Mii head like that. I think it would be awesome to just wear it around.
And the complete sentence thing was really freaky at first, but I kinda got used to it. I absolutely LOVED Mario's impressions of other characters.

UltimatePetey

Go! Magnezone!
schmutz said:
And the complete sentence thing was really freaky at first, but I kinda got used to it. I absolutely LOVED Mario's impressions of other characters.
I liked that too. But keep in mind Charles Martinet did all of that. I think that's impressive.