If you had Fairly Oddparents

I want that Time Scooter! I would like to see what happens in the future, or even in the past.

I want to travel to dinosaur times and prevent them from going extinct thanks to the meteor. Thereby stopping humans from coming into existence. :evilgrin:

I would wish for the Time Scooter too.
But I would travel to tomorrow, to make my life easier when getting back to present, instead of gettin' confused with what's going on 20 years into the future, or something like that.

I'd get a Time Scooter just to see if I caused anything in history.

Mason, 1865: "Hey John Wilkes Booth. Abraham Lincoln says you're too much of a wuss to shoot him."

FireSoul said:
I want to travel to dinosaur times and prevent them from going extinct thanks to the meteor. Thereby stopping humans from coming into existence. :evilgrin:

The meteor didn't make them go extinct. It was a dud.

I would wish that Baby Luigi is for sure playable in Mario Kart 3DS and that I have the complete game right now.

I'd like my own wand to grant my own wishes, along with a recharger that way once I've used up all 10 of my wishes, the recharger can restore the wand's magic, thus allowing me another 10 wishes, then I just repeat the process.

ToadSoul64 said:
I'd like my own wand to grant my own wishes, along with a recharger that way once I've used up all 10 of my wishes, the recharger can restore the wand's magic, thus allowing me another 10 wishes, then I just repeat the process.
Even going by their laws, that doesn't make a whole lot of sense if wishes are powered by The Big Wand in Fairy World.

UmJ0P.png

i forget whaddahek da rules are... but i would wish for a bottomless stomach and an endless hot fudge sunday

I wish for more good Jimmy Timmy crossovers

I wish that the Fairly Oddparents can have new episodes.

I wish for a crossover between Butch Hartman Shows (Fairly Oddparents with Danny Phantom and T.U.F.F. Puppy)

In case anyone hasn't seen the trailer for the stupid live action one:

http://www.nick.com/shows/grow-up-timmy-turner

It's on that page, tiny and to the right. I raged when I saw how Cosmo, Wanda and Poof are going to look.

Mason said:
In case anyone hasn't seen the trailer for the stupid live action one:

http://www.nick.com/shows/grow-up-timmy-turner

It's on that page, tiny and to the right. I raged when I saw how Cosmo, Wanda and Poof are going to look.
man, can't you post pics or something.

I CAN'T SEE VIDEOS IN NICKELODEON (english one) BECAUSE THEY'RE NOT AVALIABLE IN MY COUNTRY.

I'd wish for one of those video game chairs with built-in speakers, a few beanbag chairs, a 3DS with Luigis Mansion 2, Super Mario, Paper Mario, and Mario Kart, I'd wish for all those games to be out already, and I'd wish for a flat-screen in my living room.

Now THAT is the ultimate gaming experience. Sadly, I dont have any flatscreens yet. Not even my computer monitor is flatscreen.

Why did they have to make it so inconsistent?

Timmy should have been CGI or just animated

Back