Hacked Again (Comic)

DyegoHalliwell_IceMario

Previously DHalliwell
HackdAgain-Logo.png

Hi everyone
Since I've seen nobody has signed up on the article, I decided to make an article so everyone knows this comic even exists (?)
So, in first place, the plot of the comic:
The comic begins in a random and quiet day on Super Mario Wiki, everyone is doing his job, busy as hell, when a random sysop, tells everyone that Porplemontage's account has been hacked by a Troll. Everyone on the wiki tries to do something, someones try to escape, others to fix the problem, but soon, bureaucrats, sysops, patrollers and even users have their accounts hacked by a troll and its sockpuppets. The Wiki gets overload with Spam, and a group of people escape succesfully and start a plan to save the Wiki.

If anybody wants to sign up, you can include your name in http://userpedia.adriels.com/wiki/Hacked_Again or here.
Main Heroes (All Slots Filled)
- Me.
- Broggy (New Super Mario)
- Padre Ramón
- Neptune99
- Mr bones
Minor Heroes (Only 6)
- Smasher 101
- RobloxKid007/Hack'n Smash. Abilities: Able to hack into minor, and if power meter is full, major hacks and either erase them, or twist them into stopping other hacks. Has Green "Smash" emerald sword, helpful for killing and mind controlling enemies.
-
-
- (Reserved to Master Koopakid who will later turn good)

Main Villains (All Slots Filled)
- Peachycakes
- Perry Mason (Mason)
- MrConcreteDonkey
- QuizmoManiac
- UltraMario3000

Minor Villians (All Slots Filled)
- Scorpion999
- Master Koopakid (will later turn good so there's an additional space)
- YamiHoshi, the female hacker, which can hack into systems in no time. While that happens, she acts as a normal girl, in order to mislead the heroes.
- Mastermind Troll (added as the only non-user character)
- BaseballYoshi24
- Yoshiwaker, My power is creating large gusts of wind to blow people/things away.

Cameos are included too. Also, whenever you sign up, leave a small character description and powers (only main and minor characters)

Main villain please! Name is just Mason.

Small character description and powers: Magikoopa who is quirky and annoying. He has high attack, low defense/speed, and medium HP. He typically attacks with Magikoopa geometry but sometimes loses site of reality and attempts to "attack" his foes with small objects such as his glasses.

Is this going to be hand drawn or a sprite comic? My sprites in three styles are on this page as well as some references if you're drawing the comic. If you need a better reference tell me. :P

I will sign up. My name on userpedia is New Super Mario if you didn't know. And Main Hero. Here is description:

Can do all Mario powers. I have Fire NSM sprites, Baby NSM, and Detective New Sherlock Mario sprites. Also I have sprites of NSM's dog, Jake, and facepainted covered dog.

Ok, just say your name on Userpedia, and the character description and powers.

Dyego Simpson Halliwell Russo said:
Ok, just say your name on Userpedia, and the character description and powers.
SpinyMaster347, a guy with a life full of misery, since what he wanted his whole life was never in reach: His love.
Powers; Can summon Spinies or can summon Lotads. If you need more of a discription, ask.

Main Villain QuizmoManiac my sprites are on my page.
Uses diabolical quizzes, but if that fails, brute force

Minor Hero: Hack'n Smash. Abilities: Able to hack into minor, and if power meter is full, major hacks and either erase them, or twist them into stopping other hacks. Has Green "Smash" emerald sword, helpful for killing and mind controlling enemies. Can I be in though I am not on User wiki?

EDIT: Hack'n Smash is my new avatar.

The creator of this comic may not want to make your sprites

RobloxKid007 said:
Minor Hero: Hack'n Smash. Abilities: Able to hack into minor, and if power meter is full, major hacks and either erase them, or twist them into stopping other hacks. Has Green "Smash" emerald sword, helpful for killing and mind controlling enemies. Can I be in though I am not on User wiki?

Make my charecter a recolor of Mario in Super Paper Mario, with purple overalls, green clothes, and the "m" replaced with "HS". And do not forget "Smash"! Make him a minor hero too!

Master Koopakid said:
I would like to be a minor vilian but turn in to a hero :)

Uh, hello people you need sprites

Broggy said:
RobloxKid007 said:

Make my charecter a recolor of Mario in Super Paper Mario, with purple overalls, green clothes, and the "m" replaced with "HS". And do not forget "Smash"! Make him a minor hero too!

Master Koopakid said:

Broque Monsieur said:
That was my point

Broque Monsieur said:
Broggy said:
RobloxKid007 said:

Master Koopakid said:

Broque Monsieur said:
That was my point
Yeah, I was just saying it again for Master Koopakid.

You can include me as a minor villain, if you like, but I don't have Userpedia, and creating one has been disabled.

YamiHoshi, the female hacker, which can hack into systems in no time.
While that happens, she acts as a normal girl, in order to mislead the heroes.

Yamilla said:
You can include me as a minor villain, if you like, but I don't have Userpedia, and creating one has been disabled.

You need sprites. If you need some, ask Mason (I think he's like Kamenkian on the forums)

I
Broggy said:
Yamilla said:

You need sprites. If you need some, ask Mason (I think he's like Kamenkian on the forums)
ight be able to make your sprites based off princess peach, can you give me more detail. (Mason is much better than me at making sprites, you might want to ask him)

>>Broque Monsieur or Kamekian
Could one of you make sprites, based on my current avatar?
I suck at graphical stuff.

Yamilla said:
>>Broque Monsieur or Kamekian
Could one of you make sprites, based on my current avatar?
I suck at graphical stuff.
...a half naked anime girl with pink hair and bat wings? Maybe later.

Hi everyone, sorry for the extreme late, I was stripped off of my internet, but I'm back.
I'll add everyone, just leave your sprites ASAP (send a PM with them).

Issue 0 was released on Userpedia! (it's pre-Issue 1 so we the heroes won't appear :/ )
http://userpedia.adriels.com/wiki/Hacked_Again:_Issue_0

Back