Hacked Again (Comic)

$90.50? Seriously? I know the price isn't real but dang.

Anyway, you far exceeded my expectations. Good job. Only things I don't like are the swearing (because it seems forced) and some of the effects are a little ugly. Doing great anyway, especially if this is your first comic. Oh and the plot is hard to follow.

I know, I just added a random price hahaha
I'm glad I exceeded your expectations, and yes, maybe swearing was a little forced. And effects... let's say I don't know to use the right tools.
Also the plot will be more clear on next issues, this was a short story to introduce everyone to the comic.

Nice first Issue!

And yeah I don't care for the swearing. I'm kinda a softy. Just do this:

D-Word-->Dang
H-word-->I don't know really, but at least bleep it out.
F-Word-->I suggest never using this.

You'll figure it out from there.

Actually I think I won't use swearing, except for H Word (here it isn't swearing, and it is never used hehe)

Broggy said:
Nice first Issue!

And yeah I don't care for the swearing. I'm kinda a softy. Just do this:

D-Word-->Dang
H-word-->I don't know really, but at least bleep it out.
F-Word-->I suggest never using this.

You'll figure it out from there.
You can replace the "H word" with heck. The F-word depends on the context. You can say "freak" if it's a verb, "forget you" instead of "eff you" or "we're done for" instead of "we're effed." Or you can just use "eff."

But really, it's his comic - he can cuss all he freaking wants.

Actually the Magikoopa is Scorpion999, those are the only sprites I could put into the comic.
And my answer to your LOLWAT, which I'm sure you're talking about Mario me with WTF face attacking
It was my way to make the gigantic energy beam hilarious, and then the multiple mariosme are a way to represent hyper speed.

By the way, does anyone know a Super Mario Wiki sysop that can make a cameo on the comic?
(I really need it, without some random sysop the original plot wouldn't make any sense)

Edit:
Doesn't matter, already found a sysop that doesn't require permission (which is also given when signing up)

I can make a recolored sheet of sprites, it's a hell to do, but it's my comic so...
I'm not so sure so, you will be a Yoshi user on the comic?

In this comic they are evil.
By the way, I have bad news, and not-that-bad news
The bad, I have no longer Photoshop
The not-that-bad, I won't put the comic on hiatus! :D, But it will be hand draw now ._.

DyegoHalliwell said:
In this comic they are evil.
By the way, I have bad news, and not-that-bad news
The bad, I have no longer Photoshop
The not-that-bad, I won't put the comic on hiatus! :D, But it will be hand draw now ._.
You can try GIMP. (GNU Photoshop alternative that is Free, to say the least)

And I think you should specify more about why the guests are "evil." Like... have good guests and maybe only some are evil.

>>Mason
Don't forget that The GIMP works totally different as Photoshop (same purpose, but everything is anywhere else).
And also, it works best with Linux or *BSD with Gnome as it's Desktop Environment, as it's designed using GTK.

Yep, that's the problem.
At first, months ago, It took me a long time to master using Photoshop, and now that I know exactly what to do, the serial generator resulted to be a freaking virus ._.
Anyway I'm good at drawing, so now you guys will have more poses than just walking or angry (Quizmo and Mason were the only ones to have angry sprites)
And the backgrounds will be less crappy

Yes, please specify why the guest are evil, as Mason said, because you incinerating or more like massacring a large amount of guest makes you look like the bad guy.

悪の女神 said:
>>Mason
Don't forget that The GIMP works totally different as Photoshop (same purpose, but everything is anywhere else).
And also, it works best with Linux or *BSD with Gnome as it's Desktop Environment, as it's designed using GTK.
Yeah, thanks. But I had no problem moving to GIMP after figuring out the differences and where the tools are. Didn't take too long.

Back