Hacked Again (Comic)

Rivalz Cardemonde said:
Yes, please specify why the guest are evil, as Mason said, because you incinerating or more like massacring a large amount of guest makes you look like the bad guy.
Yeah, but you have to think of something, if the wiki was destroyed, and the was guests in a locked portal, why in the heavens one of them will be good?
Anyway, I'll do that. But first I have to figure out what is going to be the plot of Issue 2.

DyegoHalliwell said:
Rivalz Cardemonde said:
Yes, please specify why the guest are evil, as Mason said, because you incinerating or more like massacring a large amount of guest makes you look like the bad guy.
Yeah, but you have to think of something, if the wiki was destroyed, and the was guests in a locked portal, why in the heavens one of them will be good?
Anyway, I'll do that. But first I have to figure out what is going to be the plot of Issue 2.
Maybe they're hypnotized? Sorry to nitpick but it's unfriendly to real guests to have them evil.

It becomes friendly when they are users (?)
Anyway, there will be included good guests.

Okay, but the comic is not anymore a sprite comic.
I think I'm gonna turn it into a Fanfiction (it will be weird for me if someone see me drawing a comic)

DyegoHalliwell said:
Okay, but the comic is not anymore a sprite comic.
I think I'm gonna turn it into a Fanfiction (it will be weird for me if someone see me drawing a comic)
I hate it when people do this.

Sorry, but it's the only way to go on with this.
Anyway, I don't have time on the rest of the year, so
THE COMIC IS CANCELLED FOREVER

DyegoHalliwell said:
Sorry, but it's the only way to go on with this.
Anyway, I don't have time on the rest of the year, so
THE COMIC IS CANCELLED FOREVER
BUT WHAT ABOUT FAKE CHARACTERS.

I CANNOT SURVIVE ALONE.

You'll do it from August onwards.
I pre-made my part of the sections from March to August (I'll split some so I can reach September and end my era on FC as it has to be)

I regained Photoshop, so, 'til I figure out the plot for Issue 2
Hacked Again is non-officially back!

Sorry for the doubleposting again, also no againstcomic comments allowed, except if they're constructive critics, not destructive.
Hacked Again is now officialy back
But I don't want to get ya hopes up in the air, because I'll be on a hiatus (which is not cancelling) 'til I figure out the plots for next issues.
I hope you understand that going to school in your last year there (since next is high school), and writing a fanfiction renders out of time, even to think mindless stories like I hope they had been previous issues.

Since nobody posted again.
The comic is over, I realized I can't have Photoshop, it sucks up too much space and I'm lacking of time to think about random things for issues.
So, as I said, the comic is now cancelled.
Instead, I will create a story, based of the original idea, which was the nearly end of the Wiki, but this time I'll try my best to do a near-to-epic story, instead of trying hard to do it both hilarious and serious.
Also, there will be new sign-ups on a new thread for the story, which still has to be thinked of.
Sorry to those who signed up, but if you want to come back in the future story, stay tuned.

Back