The Let's Play Thread

I'm currently in the middle of Nintendocaprisun's MM2 Let's Play.

Okay, TRG just uploaded their Mario Power Tennis videos, although I've barely seen anything sine my computer is so freaking slow.

Awesome!

I'm guessing Chuggaa's going to be Kirby since he's in charge of the channel and in NSMBW, he was Mario, the main character.

Jon might be King Dedede or Meta Knight given he's IMO the most badass TRG member. And both KD and MK are Kirby's rivals.

Not sure if NCS will be Waddle Dee or if they'll have a fourth player.

Northern Verve said:
Guess what TheRunawayGuys start uploading tomorrow...

Kirby: Return to Dreamland!

When I heard it wasn't going to be Mario related, I kind of guessed it would be that.

Well, I was right about Chuggaa being Kirby and Jon being Meta Knight. NCS is actually going to be King Dedede. Doesn't look like they'll have a fourth player this time.

Well, they finished World 1. Although don't expect one world per video, they only finished World 1 since it was short.

Hey guys I'm an LP'er who's doing a let's play of Super Mario RPG. I won't link the channel per say but I'll link the Playlist. Not trying to advertise at all I just want to share a mario LP with the forum.

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL27150F58C623C5CF&feature=view_all

I didn't mean to advertise, I merely just started Let's plays and a word of advice that I heard often was to join forums and post some of your videos. I joined here thinking it would be the right place, I'll take it down, very sorry.

Nabber said:
Oh look, another advertising user.

He's talking about Let's Plays, geez. Try to act nicer.

And posting the link is fine, this is a Let's Play thread, after all.

Doshingham said:
Hey guys I'm an LP'er who's doing a let's play of Super Mario RPG. I won't link the channel per say but I'll link the Playlist. Not trying to advertise at all I just want to share a mario LP with the forum.

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL27150F58C623C5CF&feature=view_all

I'll be sure to check it out later :)

Well, he might not want to make videos that long.

Back