The Let's Play Thread

Yoshidude99 said:
He is nearly at the part with the vase. :D
This chapter would be fun except that he's just going to cut away half the video.

He went back and got the Catch Card in Green's house as well as any other stuff he missed the first time. Had there been a video today, Chuggaa might have defeated Mimi and completed Chapter 2

So I was watching Vicas play Mario 64 with his feet and Diabetus gave the Mario Wiki a shoutout. I thought it was neat.

Lario said:
There seems to be a lot of pony-based drama in his latest video...

What? I saw none.

Nabber said:
Lario said:
There seems to be a lot of pony-based drama in his latest video...
He's been hinting that he's a brony.

Also Chuggaa's not a Brony. He doesn't watch TV that often. He's referenced it a few times. And he bought a fanmade Twilight plus for a friend of his. But that's about it. At the very least he's neutral. Though it's funny whenever Lucah compares Chuggaa to Pinkie. Which I suppose when he said MMM that did remind me of that one Pinkie episode.

I think I found the source:

U and Merlee are starting to remind me of someone with you're rhyming *cough cough* Zecora *cough cough*
Only few will probably get the joke
Deathsword5100 3 hours ago 32 thumbs up

Then came a few "brohoofs" followed by a subsequent flame war. I am mildly annoyed by this, though.

It's not even that big of a deal. And it's not like Zecora's the only character in fictional history to rhyme. If that user thought Chuggaa was referencing Zecora by rhyming. Then well he's mistaken.

What the hell? I'm fairly certain that the rhyming (unintentional or not) was based on Merlee's speech patterns.

Believe or not, bronies tend to bring up ponies at bad times. That's pretty much what happened. There was also more comments referencing that character.

I don't read Youtube comments that often anyway. Too often it has too much stupidity. At best I see the Top comments.

The only popular LPer I know that does like the show is Lucahjin. Not only does she reference Parakarry as Derpy Hooves. She has vectors of Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, and Derpy on her channel. Not to mention some of her Tumblr blog stuff is also FiM related.

PowerToMario and MegaFreak400 admitted their bronies in CrystalStarStudio's Pokemon Mystery Dungeon LP. Forgot which episode it was though.

We probably should change the subject here though. This isn't a "Who is a Brony" thread.

I'm excited for the Mario Power Tennis Runaway Guys tournament.

Wait, I'm out of the loop. TRG MPT tournament?

Mario4Ever said:
Wait, I'm out of the loop. TRG MPT tournament?

Yeah at the end of Mario Party 2 there was an image with Mario Power Tennis with of course the Runaway Guys plus a few people returning from the Brawl tournament. I think there's at least one or 2 more new ones too.

Well that gives me time to catch up. I'm currently on episode 10.

So, I see he went back to get Red & Green's card. Good.

And it looks like his parents called him Mimikins when he was little, judging by when he talked to Mimi...

Back