The Let's Play Thread

Purple Yoshi said:
My little cousin is actually trying lets playing, but I think it's more for the lolz then him actually attempting to become popular.

He's doing Super Mario Galaxy.

I guest commentated in about 2 or 3 of the episodes. I was completely hyper.
For a second there I thought you were my cousin because my older cousin and I are doing an LP or Super Mario Galaxy in a few weeks.
But he's also a boy.

Nabber said:
Purple Yoshi said:
My little cousin is actually trying lets playing, but I think it's more for the lolz then him actually attempting to become popular.

He's doing Super Mario Galaxy.

I guest commentated in about 2 or 3 of the episodes. I was completely hyper.
For a second there I thought you were my cousin because my older cousin and I are doing an LP or Super Mario Galaxy in a few weeks.
But he's also a boy.

That's coincidental.

Has Chugga done a bio on the Big Blooper yet? As in, with Tippi?

So last week I started watching NCS's Twilight Princess Let's Play and I have one question: why didn't I start watching this guy sooner?

Chuggaa's almost done with Super Paper Mario. He defeated Count Bleck yesterday. He should finish up the main game today followed by the Flopside Pit and the Sammer Kingdom's Duel of 100 as well as any other sidequests.

So Chuggaa finished his SPM LP, and will do some bonus episodes later. As for his next LP, he hasn't said anything.

He never gives clues about future LPs this early. Unless of course he's doing two LPs at once in the case of Super Luigi Galaxy and Pikmin followed by Pikmin 2 and Luigi's Mansion.

Don Pianta said:
He never gives clues about future LPs this early. Unless of course he's doing two LPs at once in the case of Super Luigi Galaxy and Pikmin followed by Pikmin 2 and Luigi's Mansion.
He does give vague hints. Like how he said he would be "two-dimensional" about his next LP, and before that, the LP would be green or something like that.

Okay, apparently, he's not doing the Sammer's Kingdom Duels. He mentioned the Flopside Pit and said he'd visit Francis, so he's obviously going to get Tiptron.

As for his next LP, Chuggaa says its a "solo series". And it might come out a little bit earlier compared to his previous LPs.

Sayaka Maizono said:
So last week I started watching NCS's Twilight Princess Let's Play and I have one question: why didn't I start watching this guy sooner?

Yeah, NCS is amazing.

Anyway, Chuggaa is doing the 100 duels...check around the 22-minute mark of the video.

MCS said:
Whelp, Chuggaa finished the Super Paper Mario LP. Now he's probably going to go for sidequests.

I really need to catch up though. I'm only on, like, episode 34.
I've been away from home for the past week so I just watch the most recent episode whenever I get the chance. Right now I'm watching SPM Bonus Episode 1.

So Chuggaa is completely done with Super Paper Mario. He teased his next LP with this picture:

Ax4YD57CAAECu4v.png:med

Judging by the length, it can't be a Zelda game. Makes me wonder what he's doing.

Nabber said:
So Chuggaa is completely done with Super Paper Mario. He teased his next LP with this picture:

Ax4YD57CAAECu4v.png:med

Judging by the length, it can't be a Zelda game. Makes me wonder what he's doing.

He said he's been working on it since October. I'm starting to think Okamiden....

Back