New Kirby game announced for the Wii.

>>PokemonMaster
Nightmare in Dreamland came out on September 26th, 2003, while Air Ride was released on February 26th, 2004.
So in that fact, he's right.

I really hope I can play through this as solo Dedede. That would be fantastic.

As far as playable characters are concerned, it looks as if they're pulling a New Super Mario Brothers Wii, having anyone who's not the title character assigned to the second, third, and fourth controllers. At least that's what it looks like to me. Otherwise, the game is looking pretty awesome. I can't wait to get my hands on it when it comes out.

Doctor Nega said:
As far as playable characters are concerned, it looks as if they're pulling a New Super Mario Brothers Wii, having anyone who's not the title character assigned to the second, third, and fourth controllers. At least that's what it looks like to me. Otherwise, the game is looking pretty awesome. I can't wait to get my hands on it when it comes out.

Nintendo has been always trying to put multiplayer in their games, and New Super Mario Bros. Wii is a big accomplishment. I'd expect more Nintendo platformers in the future to have four characters on the screen at once.

And the game looks really good.

This definitely made my day, my favourite game thats announced by far. It just looks soooooo good >_< I don't know if I'll have the money for it though

I have never played a kriby game before, but I might cheak this one out.

Luigi's Mansion said:
New Super Yoshi said:
I've only played Epic Yarn, and that was awesome, so this should be good too.

I'm considering buying Kirby 64 on the Wii Virtual Console before getting this game.

ectoBiologist said:
Luigi's Mansion said:
New Super Yoshi said:
I've only played Epic Yarn, and that was awesome, so this should be good too.

I'm considering buying Kirby 64 on the Wii Virtual Console before getting this game.
Trust me P_Y, you'll love it. I'd say it has the darkest story out of all the Kirby games.

hopefully this will be better than epic yarn as if found it babyish and I regretted buying it, YOU CANNOT DIE!!!!

Kirby's Epic Yarn is babyish? :'( The soundtrack is pretty and the colors are nice, and so what if you can't die? Oh well, you're entitled to your own opinions.

Lily said:
hopefully this will be better than epic yarn as if found it babyish and I regretted buying it, YOU CANNOT DIE!!!!
Actually losing your beads can be annoying. Epic Yarn had beautiful music.

I don't know about anyone else, but aside from the boss themes, I wasn't very impressed with Epic Yarn's music for the most part.

1337 said:
Lily said:
No its the theme and the story scenes that annoyed me.

Lily said:
1337 said:
Lily said:
No its the theme and the story scenes that annoyed me.
We did it! We got teh magic yarn!

The magic yarn shimmered and spiraled up into the sky.

Another piece of patch land was patched back together!

Lily said:
Yeah even a two year old can beat it! I just stopped playing it because it was so easy

It's a really nice game.
It feels like in the old days, and up to 4 players can be added during gameplay.

Koopa Kid said:
Lily said:
Yeah even a two year old can beat it! I just stopped playing it because it was so easy

Really? Well, getting a gold medal in some parts of the game can be rather challenging.

Back