So... I joined band

Guiliant

Shine Sprite
Pronouns
He/They
After a night of forcefull crying, deep thinking, finding out metaphores in a depressed friend's speech, I joined band! I'm playing the clarinet, is this win y/n

Anyone else ever play the clarinet before?

My brother played clarinet for 5-6 months, then he switched to bass clarinet.

Guiliant said:
After a night of forcefull crying, deep thinking, finding out metaphores in a depressed friend's speech, I joined band! I'm playing the clarinet, is this win y/n

Anyone else ever play the clarinet before?

Joining band is win.

I have not played the clarinet but I am part of my high school band and I play trombone.

I've never played the clarinet (besides one time when I was trying it out) but I play trombone for my school's band. I think I'd rather play the clarinet though...

Fawfulfury65 said:
I play trombone for my school's band. I think I'd rather play the clarinet though...

cd44.jpg

Hehe, band geeks.

I have no musical talents whatsoever. You guys are lucky...not really, but I felt bad after calling you band geeks.

Clarinet's pretty cool, I'm currently a semi-beginner at it. My main instrument is piano which is AMAZING.

But it was a good choice. I love the sound of a good clarinet. And YAY for band geeks. We're the best kind other than Nintendo Nerds (of course I'm both).

Im not in a band, my friend used to be lead vocals in a really rubbish band but now she has quit.
Im currently doing my grade one in piano and electronic keyboard and finding foundations for my idea of a band(the white monkeyz)

Don Paolo said:
Hehe, band geeks.

I have no musical talents whatsoever. You guys are lucky...not really, but I felt bad after calling you band geeks.

Band geek and damn proud of it.

I'm also the only boy playing a wood wind instrument, and one of the 6 boys in a large band class.

I'm also getting the suspicioun that many people think the clarinet is a "girly" instrument.

Yeah I'm putting the wrong impression on people...

Kornheiser_Why.JPG

I have a keyboard in my house...does this count?

I don't play any instruments, but I am a good singer.

Father Ted Crilly said:
I have a keyboard in my house...does this count?
Of course you have a keyboard otherwise you wouldn't be able to type :P
I suppose it counts if you actually play it, but if you don't, then no.

I play it sometimes, but I'm not good and don't take lessons.

Guiliant said:
I'm also the only boy playing a wood wind instrument, and one of the 6 boys in a large band class.

I'm also getting the suspicioun that many people think the clarinet is a "girly" instrument.

Yeah I'm putting the wrong impression on people...

Only 6 guys? And no guys on saxophone or clarinet? Odd.

Back