So... I joined band

Guiliant

Shine Sprite
After a night of forcefull crying, deep thinking, finding out metaphores in a depressed friend's speech, I joined band! I'm playing the clarinet, is this win y/n

Anyone else ever play the clarinet before?

Garlic Man

Name-change free since 2018
Guiliant said:
After a night of forcefull crying, deep thinking, finding out metaphores in a depressed friend's speech, I joined band! I'm playing the clarinet, is this win y/n

Anyone else ever play the clarinet before?
Joining band is win.

I have not played the clarinet but I am part of my high school band and I play trombone.

Puddin

eat the rich
My sister played (plays?) the clarinet. Have fun trying to find the correct reeds for that thing.

Fawfulfury65

The Last Story
Retired Wiki Staff
I've never played the clarinet (besides one time when I was trying it out) but I play trombone for my school's band. I think I'd rather play the clarinet though...

Garlic Man

Fawfulfury65 said:
I play trombone for my school's band. I think I'd rather play the clarinet though...

Puddin

eat the rich
President Iwata said:
Fawfulfury65 said:
I play trombone for my school's band. I think I'd rather play the clarinet though...
*slapping image from comic*
I would post a list of trombonist jokes but...

Villain11

Katniss <3
Hehe, band geeks.

I have no musical talents whatsoever. You guys are lucky...not really, but I felt bad after calling you band geeks.

schmutz

welcome to the hotel waluigi
Clarinet's pretty cool, I'm currently a semi-beginner at it. My main instrument is piano which is AMAZING.

But it was a good choice. I love the sound of a good clarinet. And YAY for band geeks. We're the best kind other than Nintendo Nerds (of course I'm both).

Lily x

Goodbye
Im not in a band, my friend used to be lead vocals in a really rubbish band but now she has quit.
Im currently doing my grade one in piano and electronic keyboard and finding foundations for my idea of a band(the white monkeyz)

Garlic Man

Don Paolo said:
Hehe, band geeks.

I have no musical talents whatsoever. You guys are lucky...not really, but I felt bad after calling you band geeks.
Band geek and damn proud of it.

Guiliant

Shine Sprite
I'm also the only boy playing a wood wind instrument, and one of the 6 boys in a large band class.

I'm also getting the suspicioun that many people think the clarinet is a "girly" instrument.

Yeah I'm putting the wrong impression on people...

MrConcreteDonkey

Noisemaster
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Forum Mod
Retired Wiki Staff
I have a keyboard in my house...does this count?

I don't play any instruments, but I am a good singer.

Yoshiwaker

Star Spirit
Father Ted Crilly said:
I have a keyboard in my house...does this count?
Of course you have a keyboard otherwise you wouldn't be able to type :P
I suppose it counts if you actually play it, but if you don't, then no.

MrConcreteDonkey

Noisemaster
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Forum Mod
Retired Wiki Staff
I play it sometimes, but I'm not good and don't take lessons.

Garlic Man

Guiliant said:
I'm also the only boy playing a wood wind instrument, and one of the 6 boys in a large band class.

I'm also getting the suspicioun that many people think the clarinet is a "girly" instrument.

Yeah I'm putting the wrong impression on people...
Only 6 guys? And no guys on saxophone or clarinet? Odd.