LeftyGreenMario's Anti-Wario propaganda (fan art thread)

LeftyGreenMario

Working toward a diva-free community
Wiki Administrator
Pronouns
she/her
MarioWiki
Mario
I'm going to show some of my drawings I did before.

BombBeach.jpg

MarioSixtySix.png

Cosmopolitan: If you want, I'll let you upload your pictures here, too. You're my twin sister anyway.

Re: Scrub Jay Scribbles

What is Baby Luigi holding and why is Mario's finger like that? I really like the style on both pictures. Was the second one intended to be Sonic style? Either way, good job.

He's holding a match and he lit the bomb.

Mason said:
What is Baby Luigi holding and why is Mario's finger like that? I really like the style on both pictures. Was the second one intended to be Sonic style? Either way, good job.

Mario is trying the lift the sunglasses from his eyes to get a better look to see what the heck happened.

The second one was just my own style.

Actually, all the pictures are in my own style. You could say that I'm a self-taught drawer.

I could draw more if you would like. I love drawing. ;D

Well, this isn't about Mario-related stuff, so here's a drawing of Timmy Turner:

Mitty.png

New Super Mario said:
Boo actually looks kinda cute.
I agree.
They need to look more scary.

Uber 7-year+ bump.

Workin on 'dis, but is sort of a victim of procrastination right now, as well as that drawing project for Walkazo I've put for two years now. I think I'm having trouble determining where to shade. Well I DID shade Mario at some point, and it looked good, but Borp said Mario needs work, so I redid him and now I forgot how I managed to shade Mario so well.
Ppv0rbm.png

And these would be my latest project I've completed: a scooter. Two versions: clean and dirty. Hopefully no fake T-rexes go after THIS one. Modeled in 2017/2018 Maya, unwrapped with UVLayout, textures in Substance Painter, rendered with Substance Painter. I do hope I can make some use of the Marmoset render engine.

Uc1unO8.png

DvRvTu4.png

Previous projects I felt should be posted here, and I feel can use a re-render in Substance.
iBRldft.jpg

5ZF4r3D.png

TNvU816.jpg

Resolution for this one doesn't do it justice. I sculpted details with Z-brush, baked into Substance.
7nNv7DS.png

F85551CF89950FA11BF9056F65DDEFB952AF049A

Yes, this is a Garry's Mod screenshot. It's actually a composite image made from multiple screenshots, blended with the several blend modes (like mulitply and screen). I was also trying to work on a bloodier version, but kinda lapsed out of that. I think this was posted in the fan-art thread, not 100% sure, but oh well, I like how this one turned out.

Luigi looks like he's having fun killing people.

Anyway, nicely done!

They look... natural.

But this depicts Wario as a threat, and everyone knows he's a minor nuisance at best/worst (depending on your point of view).

It seems Samurai Mario stole Sombrero Mario's clothes. Luckily for Sombrero Mario, Luigi's hand was rather conveniently placed when the photo was taken...

J & Siph said:
But this depicts Wario as a threat, and everyone knows he's a minor nuisance at best/worst (depending on your point of view).
Wario is always a threat and should be eradicated. This piece of art exalts more of the Marios' heroism in taking down and exterminating the Wario.

Czario said:
It seems Samurai Mario stole Sombrero Mario's clothes. Luckily for Sombrero Mario, Luigi's hand was rather conveniently placed when the photo was taken...
Didn't even notice, lol.

Lucario said:
That Mudkip mourning 64 Mario tho.
Mudkip does this a lot. Running gag in Gmod screenshots.

luigi's like "hey look! grass!"

Back