Game Glitches

Toad48

Dry Bowser
Name some games that have small, medium, or mega glitches.

Wipeout has mega glitches.

This thread is not really needed, since every game has glitches.

I skipped like half a level in Bionic Commando Rearmed by hookshotting through walls.

Pokemon Gold and Silver had the infamous cloning glitch.

Spore has this weird texture glitch where I see a giant picture of a cell in a planet.

Spore has a billion of glitches and bugs.

There is this limb glitch that makes limbs disappear, for instance.

Well that was awesome, 'cause it made my Boos and Lumas float.

Super Mario Sunshine had way too many glitches to count.

Everyone knows Missingno., but have any of you guys heard of .4? One of its attacks divides by zero and screws with the HP bar.

BTW, this is a handheld gaming board. I overlooked that, too.

My fave glitch is Missingno. because it's hilarious on Youtube! I never triggered it because I worked way to hard on the 1st Generation and I'm not messing with my file. My friend showed me it with Blue. She started screaming because her team was Lv. 100 too!

PokemonMaster said:
My fave glitch is Missingno. because it's hilarious on Youtube! I never triggered it because I worked way to hard on the 1st Generation and I'm not messing with my file. My friend showed me it with Blue. She started screaming because her team was Lv. 100 too!

Missingno. really isn't all that bad. I believe all it does is give you a whole bunch of your 6th item and screws with the Hall of Fame. .4 is even more hilarious than Missingno. You need to see it in action.

Nowadays, there are things called patches.

And glitches bother us no more.

Back