Author Topic: NIWA Spotlight  (Read 1384 times)

Alex95

• NIWA Nut
  • Wiki Administrator
  • Dry Bowser
    • View Profile
    • Power Master Games
Re: NIWA Spotlight
« Reply #20 on: February 16, 2019, 11:35:53 AM »
Issue 143 NIWA Spotlight is up!

*The Wii Shop Channel may have closed, but Nintendo Wiki still needs an article on what WiiWare is.
*Animal Crossing's Chuck appears in many games, but his Nookipedia article only covers a select few.
*WikiBound needs an image of Monkey Cave. Trust me, this is important.
*Pikmin's Careening Dirigibug has some glitches associated with it, but they could use some more research.

Shy Guy on Wheels

• Definitely on Wheels
  • King Bowser
  • Octagon?
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 18, 2019, 12:59:17 PM »
Do think you could add ChuChu to next month's section? Her page is missing the combinations section that the five other Animal Friends have. I can't do it since I don't own Dream Land 3

Alex95

• NIWA Nut
  • Wiki Administrator
  • Dry Bowser
    • View Profile
    • Power Master Games
« Reply #22 on: March 16, 2019, 10:27:03 PM »
NIWA Spotlight won Section of the Month for February, woo! Thanks to the people who worked on last month's suggestions, and the new month's is out now!
KA467 created the Tidal Rush page on Inkipedia (specifically mentioning NIWA Spotlight in the edit summary, so ^^^^^^), Fubaka expanded the UFO page on WiKirby, Results May Vary added an image to Dinosaur Horn on Lylat Wiki, and Anthony1996 improved the Boxing Ring image on Smash Wiki!

*Tetris 99 sounds like an absolute blast! Would love to see more info on it.
*The prologue article on Strategy Wiki's LEGO The Lord of the Rings is this large wall of text that is a pain to read.
*The Charge Beam is a reoccurring weapon in the Metroid series, we could use as many images of it as possible.
*If anyone has the 3D Classics version of Kid Icarus, the Reaper and Reapette page needs a verification on their invulnerability.