Halloween 2017: Have video game traditions for it?

ForteReborn

The Cack Bat is here to stay!
Making this since I already made it somewhere else to converse on regularity of what people do with games during Halloween, so I would like to discuss it.

Last year in 2016, I did Majora's Mask and completed everything before the month ended, so it felt nice as the last peek of it came by.

This year, I am playing Luigi's Mansion as a typical theme, otherwise enjoyable game to replay after breaking from it for so long. It is also meant to hold me off till October 6 of M&L release, so there is that. On top of that I am listening to Majora's Mask soundtrack, especially Ikana Valley, and Castle of Ikana.

So let me ask: You have any sort of tradition for this month with gaming?

Thinking about doing Castlevaina Portrait of Ruin and Castlevania 64 for this month.

tumblr_n0van7zoGy1s3uawvo1_500.gif

Good choices, and I need to play the N64 one sometime. That is a game that tends to go under my radar when I am not only thinking of Aria of Sorrow.

Ive played Luigi’s mansion for Halloween before, this year I only plan to do my usual custom of going on the Omegle video chat costumed

I always play Left 4 Dead 2 on Halloween, buuuuuuuuuuuuuut I always play Left 4 Dead 2 in general so....it's not really something special.

I should play on those Halloween-themed maps I downloaded. Would be fun.

I do not celebrate Halloween, so there aren't any traditions for me. With that said, I am intrigued that there are some of us who celebrate a holiday by playing games based on the holiday theme.

Thank you for reading.

My friend dresses as Ness, so my sister and I make a point by cooking him medium steak.

Though not sure about this year, hope my friend is able to find a good alternative...

Back