Majority Rules!

Toad-Party

Goomba
This is majority rules. We need 13 users to play.

I will ask the question Example A or B. You will answer, all the answers will be revealed and it might come back as 8 A and 5 B, the 5 users who voted B are out of the game and the 8 who voted A go to the next question because majority rules. It will continue until 2 users are left and win.

Sound good? Sign up!

1: Luigi 64DD
2: BBQ Turtle
3: Yoshi the SSM
4: T-Rex Mario
5: Plumber Peach
6: Tuxedo Ridley
7:
8:
9:
10:
11:
12:
13:

I can screenshot everyone's answer if that is what you mean, I know no one here to cheat for.

Simple way, if the post says it's edited, assume the answer was originally the other answer.

Even simpler, send a PM of the question, and the other users will PM you back with their answers. As only the person who sent the PM and the person who receives the PM can see the PM, only you will know the majority answer.

Also, I'll join.

Well, there is nothing else I can do, so why not let good ol' Koops in? (I emphasized it because that is the name everyone calls me by.)

T-Rex Mario said:
Simple way, if the post says it's edited, assume the answer was originally the other answer.

Even simpler, send a PM of the question, and the other users will PM you back with their answers. As only the person who sent the PM and the person who receives the PM can see the PM, only you will know the majority answer.

Also, I'll join.
Yeah, you have to PM your answer.

Back