Wiki Administrator
Chat Administrator
Awards Committee
'Shroom Consultant
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Turboo
its coming up in a week so discuss any plans you might have or want to share in public on marioboards.com

I will most likely be doing nothing

Since I'm single (no idea why), I'm taking my mum out to an old film theatre. Every valentines day, they show a 50s or 60s romantic comedy for valentines day, as projected using the actual film rolls. And since mum and I both like old movies, we dress up in old fashioned clothes to go to an old fashioned theatre to see an old fashioned movie. We did it last year too, and we had a great time. :D

im like the milk in my fridge atm

out of date on valentines day

Shokora said:
Since I'm single (no idea why), I'm taking my mum out to an old film theatre. Every valentines day, they show a 50s or 60s romantic comedy for valentines day, as projected using the actual film rolls. And since mum and I both like old movies, we dress up in old fashioned clothes to go to an old fashioned theatre to see an old fashioned movie. We did it last year too, and we had a great time. :D
please take me with you oh my god

i think we all know how im gonna celebrate ;) ;) ;)

Me and my boyfriend might go out, but money's tight. I know we're getting each cute gifts <3

Thinking of getting my girlfriend chocolate and some roses. There's only so much I can do.

probably dreaming of my current tales of ship.

not much else id imagine but my family likes to get everyone chocolate so thats cool.

Rohan Kishibe said:
im like the milk in my fridge atm

with my mouth wrapped around you at 3am sucking the soul from your body until you're completely dry?

that's disgusting anton

i don't care whether you live alone or what, drinking milk straight from the carton is taboo, this is understood

also i'll awkwardly hit on friends both online and irl until i cross some line that i'm too inept to notice and embarrass myself in front of them to the point that i no longer want them to be around me

Banjo said:
that's disgusting anton

i don't care whether you live alone or what, drinking milk straight from the carton is taboo, this is understood

I find it acceptable if I am the only one to be drinking out of it. My mom and husband drink Vitamin Whatever milk and I have the 2%. Same goes for all other drinks and snacks that are mine.

Also, I will likely be at work where I'll be making heart-shaped pizzas.

Salazzle said:
I'm trying to find someone to go see 50 Shades Darker with me on Valentine's Day

(Not really (although if I do I would))

i would if we lived in the same state

feelsbadman

This is my first Valentine's in a relationship so treading new ground here. We haven't discussed the day outside of a comment about the teddy bear stand at the supermarket. I want to do something but would prefer the weekend rather than the day because work. Yesterday he was like, "I haven't seen my friends in a while I think I'll have a board game day with them over the weekend," and I got eye twitchy but didn't say anything. Should I say something? I don't want to say something

I'll do the same thing I do every day: lounge and consume unhealthy food and drink.

Wait, it's actually today... well that shows how many fucks I give.

Back