valentines day 2017

Me and my boyfriend ended up staying in, cuddling, and watching Lilo & Stitch and Supernatural.

We ended up going out on Sunday and watching Hidden Figures at the cinemas. It's pretty much everything I ever wanted in a movie :3 Then went to his and watched Kingsmen and cuddled and stuff.

He got me a Pokémon cap to replace the Zelda snapback I lost at pax but it doesn't quite fit (seems to be a kids one) so not sure what I'm gonna do with it. Got him the new Humble Bundle with The Witness in it

after getting out of lab at 6pm (night lab on valentines day ;-;) i stayed home and had a nice dinner, went shopping, did a little self care, and then watched romantic episodes of star trek before bed. going ice skating today and doing yoga. good times.

I kinda forgot about it, but I went to a sleepover with a good friend and watched Scott Pilgrim.

on the day of i didn't actually do anything, but the day before i had school off, so my boyfriend and i spent the day together at his house playing video games basically all day. it was really fun and i loved spending more time with him. he also introduced me to overwatch lol

Back