Mario & Sonic crossover announced!

SiFi

Just a flight attendant guy.
MarioWiki
SiFi
Now, I know this post may be strangely timed, but I'm pretty sure this is for real. Even though we don't know right now if Sonic will even be in Brawl, they've gone and announced this game: Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games.

All we have of it so far is this picture:

SonicAndMario.jpg

But neither of those renders seem to be from anything else, so either this is legit or Nintendo and Sega are going through a lot of hard work for the sake of a joke.

Here's hoping it's the former.

pfff what

ahahaha

an olympic games video game is never going to work out.

And seeing the recent decline of the Sonic series (cough 06), I'd rather have them stay out of Nintendo's affairs.

Nintendo is at the absolute height of it's quality right now, and I prefer it to stay like that.

I've also heard another rumour about a game where you can control an orchestera with your wiimote

now this sounds silly!

lmao im gonna own some people with meta knight online in brawl right now, l8er

my dad works at nintendo thats why i already have brawl

its awesome but they have this weird kid whos called lucas

what is he like ness' gay twin brother lmao

his moveset sucks too lmaolmao

Have you seen the lastest smashbros.com update?

unfortunately i can't because it's talking about smash 4 already. what the hell. it skipped the third installment entirely

The render is obviously fake because it's totally last gen.

Mario Party Σ said:
If it was last gen it would look something like these:
Mario64run.jpg
Sonic_150.png
It may look last gen compared to, say, the Xbox 360 or PS3, but remember this is coming out for Wii and DS. Nintendo doesn't have a console with HD graphics to release this on, and at the moment it looks to me like they never will.

SiFi said:
Mario Party Σ said:
If it was last gen it would look something like these:
Mario64run.jpg
Sonic_150.png
It may look last gen compared to, say, the Xbox 360 or PS3, but remember this is coming out for Wii and DS. Nintendo doesn't have a console with HD graphics to release this on, and at the moment it looks to me like they never will.
Nonono, you're talking about the gen beyond last gen. These renders look awfully like those putrid GCN renders.

This is a joke. It's the first of April.

Groose said:
This is a joke. It's the first of April.

Well, duh, shall I stamp CAPTAIN OBVIOUS on your forehead?

hey does anyone want to speculate w/ money?

i heard its worth your money and literally everybody has been doing it, and its risk free!

I see cows made of cash.

Back