Remaining Super Mario Bros. Wonder articles

Status
Not open for further replies.
March 1, 2024: February is over, and now it's March! Let's what course I get to start off the month:
IMG_5791.jpeg
An Uncharted Area: Wubba Ruins! Looks like I'M going to finish up Fungi Mines! Here's another pony for company - this one's Starlight Glimmer!
IMG_3540.png

Update: An Uncharted Area: Wubba Ruins is now complete! All Fungi Mines courses have been created! Hooray!

Last edited:
March 2, 2024: Alright wheel, which course do you want me to create today?
IMG_5796.jpeg
Badge Challenge Boosting Spin Jump I! Time to start on it!

Update: Course clear! Only one more Petal Isles course left to go! Who will create Badge Challenge Dolphin Kick II?

Last edited:
March 3, 2024: My daily course article will have to wait for today I'm afraid. I'm currently doing a 100% Playthrough of Kirby & the Forgotten Land, and I will finish today. After I finish I'll create an article! In the meantime please enjoy some intermission music.

Okay an update on my previous post. I'm sorry but after I beat Kirby & the Forgotten Land, I just didn't feel like creating a course article today. I also have a slight headache currently. Tomorrow I'll create two articles to make up for not creating one today! Sorry about this everyone.

March 4, 2024: After taking a small break from creating course articles for Super Mario Bros. Wonder, I'm back to creating more! Also my headache is better. Yay! I'll create 2 articles today to make up for not creating one yesterday. The first article the wheel gives me is:
IMG_5806.jpeg
Badge Challenge Boosting Spin Jump II! My most recent course was Badge Challenge Boosting Spin Jump I, and so the wheel decided for me to create the more difficult version. I'll start right away!

Update: I did it! Later today I'll create another course article, as I have classes soon.

Last edited:
As promised, time for me to create another course article! The wheel says I should create:
IMG_5812.jpeg
Sunbaked Desert Palace! A palace course article? This will be a long article to create, but never fear everyone! I'll get it done. Emotional support Trixie Lulamoon will help to lower your anxiety.
IMG_5815.png

Update: all done! Another palace article done! Now we just have Valley Fulla Snootles left for Sunbaked Desert.

Funny image that I originally had planned to upload but was canceled:
IMG_5816.jpegIMG_5816.jpeg
I was watching NintendoMovies to observe the course and also to get my images from. I ultimately chose to watch ZackScottGames instead because the images weren't really of good quality, and plus the players were just rushing through the course. Above you can see the image planned to be the first 10-flower coin of the course. I thought the screenshot was funny because it looks like Blue Toad is enjoying the pain of Toadette and Red Yoshi. Just look at his smile!

Last edited:
March 5, 2024: Let's see what the wheel chooses today!
IMG_5824.jpeg
Valley Fulla Snootles! It's the final Sunbaked Desert course that needs to be created! Please excuse me while I work on it.

Update: Valley Fulla Snootles is done as well as every Sunbaked Desert course! Also I realized I forgot to have a pony here as this was a long course article. Looks like Muffins has finally arrived, here to offer her congratulations for my efforts.
IMG_4954.png

"Muffin?"

Last edited:
Great work, you're so close to finishing!
It's amazing how far we've come since I started this thread. There were 46 courses left when I started this thread. Now there's only 8! And this was all done in a month! It's just amazing to know that one person such as me can really make a difference. I've done something similar with Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope related articles too! What's even more surprising is that I don't even have Super Mario Bros. Wonder! I get all of my information just by watching videos on the game. My thanks to everyone who's helped out with creating the courses and for providing me support along the way!

Come on everyone! We're not done yet! We're almost there! ONWARDS TOWARDS COMPLETION!

March 6, 2024: Not many courses left! What's next for me to create?
IMG_5830.jpeg
Raarghs in the Ruins! This will be another long article to create. It's about exploring ruins with lots of lava and danger, so Daring
Do (A.K. Yearling) is perfect for the support!
IMG_5685.png

Update: Raarghs in the Ruins is complete! That was big layout section to write, but I'm glad I wrote it! It's one of the most detailed course layouts I've written. Only one more Deep Magma Bog course now: Expert Badge Challenge Invisibility II!

Last edited:
Any chance you could work on one of the three Fluff-Puff Peaks articles tomorrow, or is that up to the wheel to decide?
I'll leave it up to the wheel. With three courses left for the world, it's likely to stop on one of them. There are only 7 total courses in the game left to create, so chances are a little less than half.

March 7, 2024: Maybe today we'll get a Fluff-Puff Peaks article. Let's see what the wheel says!
IMG_5835.jpeg
Up 'n' Down with Puffy Lifts! Well @Power Flotzo you got your wish. It is a Fluff-Pugf Peaks article! Time to get started on it!

Edit: I forgot a pony! I decided to choose Pinkie Pie due to her pinkness and that many of the Puffy Lifts in the course are pink.
IMG_4948.png

Update: Complete! Another Fluff-Puff Peaks course done!

Last edited:
I feel like creating another course article today! That article will be:
IMG_5839.jpeg
Expert Badge Challenge Spring Feet I! It won't take that long to create.

Update: I did it! That was a very short course. Only Fluff-Puff Peaks Palace left to create for Fluff-Puff Peaks!

Last edited:
I'm bored. What better way to cure boredom than by making another course article?
IMG_5847.jpeg
Fluff-Puff Peaks Palace huh? You got it wheel! Here is Rainbow Dash because this takes place in the clouds!
IMG_5338.png

Update: Hooray! Fluff-Puff Peaks is fully complete and so are the palace articles! That was another long layout section though… also "Bone Run Run Packun"? What an interesting name!

Last edited:
How about one more course article for today? I don't see why not! What do you choose wheel?
IMG_5852.jpeg
Shining Falls Special Triple Threat Deluge! With only two main course articles left to go, why not have the most important ponies for these two? Princess Celestia will be here for this course because she raises the sun, which is bright! And this course is the special course for SHINING Falls!
IMG_5679.png

Update: Woohoo! Another course complete! Only 3 left!

Last edited:
March 8, 2024 We might finish creating all of the course articles today! There's only 3 left! We're so close everyone! Of those remaining, what will the wheel choose first?
IMG_5857.jpeg
Expert Badge Challenge Invisibility II! It's the last Deep Magma Bog article, so I'll get it done!

Update: All Expert Badge Challenges completed, as well as all Deep Magma Bog courses completed! Yeah!

Last edited:
Let's keep this positive energy going! Which of the two remaining courses will the wheel select for me?
IMG_5862.jpeg
Badge Challenge Dolphin Kick II! The final Badge Challenge Course and for the Petal Isles! This will be quick.

Update: I did it! Now there's only one course left to do: Fungi Mines Special Dangerous Donut Ride!

Last edited:
It's been a little over an hour. I guess I'll create it then! One more pony for one more course article! Why not choose Princess Luna? This stage is from Fungi Mines, which is dark, and Princess Luna is the Princess of the Night. Fitting!
IMG_5867.png

Update: VICTORY! All courses have been created! YAY!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back