Remaining Super Mario Bros. Wonder articles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blewbird Roost is now complete thanks to CreativeDolphin42891! All main course articles for Petal Isles have been complete!

For the remaining courses, I have created a wheel that I will spin to determine which article I will create! I will first try it out tomorrow.
IMG_5700.jpegIt looks really crowded though. Also I colored the courses according to the color of the Wonder Seeds of that world. Coincidentally, these colors are the same colors as the Mane 6, as well as Spike, so that makes me happy! I will shuffle the courses too so that they won't be grouped together.

Update: Here's an image of the wheel with everything shuffled:
IMG_5701.jpeg

February 22, 2024: I spun the wheel I made and got Flight of the Bloomps!
IMG_5702.jpeg
I'll start working on it later.

Update: so I was uploading my images when I made an error. I accidentally named the second 10-flower coin image to be the first one, and now there's a redirect and I can't upload the image for the first coin. If a staff member sees this message, please delete the redirect so I can upload my image!

Another update: I got the image uploaded, but with a different name. Please still delete the redirect though!

Final update: I created the article! There's one Talking Flower quote that got cut off. I don't have the game, so if anyone has the game, please let the first Talking Flower get pushed off by a Bloomp to hear what it has to say!

Last edited:
February 23, 2024: I spun the wheel and it gave me…
IMG_5706.jpeg
Expert Badge Challenge Jet Run II! This will be my first Badge Challenge course, so it'll be new for me. I'll get started right away!

Update: All done! 🎵Another one bites the dust!🎵

Last edited:
You know, Expert Badge Challenge Jet Run II was very short. So I decided to spin the wheel again. This time I got:
IMG_5711.jpeg
Badge Challenge Floating High Jump II! I'll start on it soon.

Update: I did it!

Last edited:
Now it's my turn to create a course article! I spin the wheel and it gives me:
IMG_5717.jpeg
Badge Challenge Parachute Cap II! Time for me to start on it!

Update: Did it!

Last edited:
Badge Challenge Parachute Cap II was also very short. I'll create another course article today! The wheel gives me:
IMG_5724.jpeg
The Desert Mystery! This is a main course article, and so it will take me longer to complete. In the meantime please enjoy this image of Minuette.
IMG_5716.png

Update: All complete!

Last edited:
As promised in a recent profile post I made, I'll create a new course article for today! The wheel gives me:
IMG_5732.jpeg
Color-Switch Dungeon! Honestly I think this will be the most difficult course article because of how big it is and that the Talking Flowers have different quotes depending on their color. That won't stop me though! Enjoy another pony image while I create the article! This one is of Applebloom!
IMG_5733.png

Update: Color-Switch Dungeon is complete! Oh man was that a tough layout section to write…

Last edited:
February 25, 2024: Alright wheel, what will you give me today?
IMG_5737.jpeg
Expert Badge Challenge Invisibilty I! Wow another Sunbaked Desert course. Time to work on it!

Update: Complete!

Last edited:
Once again another short course article. Time to spin the wheel again!
IMG_5742.jpeg
Badge challenge Crouching High Jump II! That's right. It's another Sunbaked Desert course. What are the chances of this happening?

Update: It's all done!

Last edited:
I have tips for creating Super Mario Bros. Wonder course articles!

Here are some tricks I do when making course articles.

• Observe
When I'm about to create the article, I simply just watch someone play the course without taking any notes. I just see what happens and what the course is like.

• Focus on specific objectives
After my first watch, I go back and watch the course, this time taking notes on specific things like Talking Flower quotes and 10-flower coin locations. Sometimes I may have to watch another video on the same course because the first video had Talking Flower quotes skipped, and sometimes I do find additional information. I would say the best videos to watch are ZackScottGames and the full game 3-player longplay by NintendoMovies. Their videos do not have watermarks, and so I can easily take screenshots of the 10-flower coins and Wonder Effects in the courses. Below are links to ZackScottgames' playlist of the game and NintendoMovies' longplay.

ZackScottGames' playlist:

NintendoMovies' 3-player longplay:

• Write the layout section last
The layout section is the hardest part of the course article because of how long it is. I have a tough time coming up with descriptions of the courses because I don't really use fancy words and find myself repeating the same words again and again (take a look at Color-Switch Dungeon and you'll see what I mean). Sometimes I find myself providing too many details in small sections. Despite these hindrances, I still create the layout sections and make sure that they describe the courses well. Short courses like the Badge Challenges are easy to do because they're so short, but the longer ones (Color-Switch Dungeon especially) are tougher. Just take your time while writing. I usually split paragraphs whenever there is a Checkpoint Flag so that the layout is described in parts for easier reading.

Thanks for reading, and use this information well! Wink!
IMG_5747.png

Time for another course article! The wheel stops at:
IMG_5749.jpeg
The Sharp Trial: Launch to Victory! One of two Shining Falls courses left! It'll take longer to complete compared to the two Badge Challenge articles I made today, so here's another pony to keep you company! And that pony is Scootaloo!
IMG_5750.png

Update: Woohoo! All done! Also I noticed poor Scootaloo has no Cutie Mark! Let me upload another image of her, this time with her Cutie Mark.
IMG_5755.png

Last edited:
February 26, 2024: Time for the wheel to decide which course article I get to create!
IMG_5756.jpeg
Cruising with Linking Lifts! One of many Fluff-Puff Peaks courses left to complete. It's a long course article, so that means another pony will keep you company while I create it! Here is Sweetie Belle, wrapping up the Cutie Mark Crusaders!
IMG_5101.png

Update: I did it!

Last edited:
I'll create another course article! What will the wheel stop on?
IMG_5771.jpeg
Another Uncharted Area: Swaying Ruins! It's gonna be another long article to create, and thus here is another pony! This one's Babs Seed, honorable Cutie Mark Crusader!
IMG_5772.png

Update: 🎵Another one bites the dust!🎵

Last edited:
February 28, 2024: Sorry everyone but I won't be able to get course article created or even started on until later today due to my classes. When I finish I'll create one! Thanks for understanding!

Alright! Now I have time to create an article! The wheel gives me:
IMG_5776.jpeg
Beware of the Rifts! Because it's another long course article, here is another pony to keep you company! That pony is Rarity!
IMG_5777.png

Update: Beware of the Rifts is complete! So many Wow Buds…

Last edited:
Just one more course left for Fungi Mines! Who will create An Uncharted Area: Wubba Ruins? If the wheel stops on it tomorrow, then it will be me! Or will someone else create it? Only time will tell…

February 29, 2024: Happy Leap Day 2024 everyone! Time to see which course gets created today!
IMG_5786.jpeg
Badge Challenge Floating High Jump I! Fitting that the article the wheel gives me have to deal with leaping right? That is not a coincidence!

Update: Course complete!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back