Fanbases that drive you crazy.

Magikrazy said:
Olivia said:
The gen 2 fandom. Not the entire fandom, mind you, just the people who say gen 2 is the last good pokemon game.
This. Gen 2 was not the last good Pokémon game.

There was no good Pokémon game.

TYQwieg.jpg

Say it again I dare you.

Magikrazy said:
Calm down, just a joke.

I know I just wanted an excuse to post more pictures.

Magikrazy said:
Anime sucks, though.

HOIF2ur.jpg

Here's one: whenever someone goes to a YouTube video or something and comments"lol who watches this crap" basically the opposite, where the fandom is wrongfully insulted

r34 is cool sometimes

sometimes it's uncool

and sometimes it's just plain wrong.

and after that it's funny again.

Well Pewdiepie's fanbase sucks at times too.

But b/c it's so big I hardly doubt all of his "bros" are as nerve-wrecking as the default ones you always see lunging around at omegle.

I should bring up any fanbase that has screaming Girls and can't shut up, looking at you One Direction and Twilight.

Also if gaming context, the Super Smash Bros fanbase is starting to get annoying of late as much as i'm really looking forward to playing the new games.

I hate all of this "anime is trash" junk that anime fans everywhere have been posting recently.

Quotes are awesome when they're taken out of context.

Planet Earth's fanbase. Earth is sooo overrated.

I don't like 1D's fanbase anymore. I would always get made fun of by the hardcore Directioners because I was a Swiftie, and there was a time someone told me to "kill myself and delete your account" because apparently they weren't "accepting new Directioners" and that being a Directioner and a Swiftie can not exist.

Those damn hardcores. Eventually, they did get the best of me and I deleted it, and after time I stopped liking 1D.

You know, people saying stuff like "kill yourself and delete your account" can qualify as cyber-bullying? I think?

Dr. Mario said:
You know, people saying stuff like "kill yourself and delete your account" can qualify as cyber-bullying? I think?

kill yourself and delete your account

Dr. Mario said:
My sister got one of those around the same time I did. Same guy. She logged on to both of our accounts and... well... Let's just say he didn't comd back.

Since I get called names in real life, it doesn't really faze me. I still don't like directioners however

Baby Luigi said:
Dr. Mario said:

uh oh

I was talking to LeftyGreenMario

she deserves it for being a stupid sister

kill yourself, delete your account, then kill your account

and trim that scraggly beard

Bowshygul said:

Yeah, Baby Luigi. The hair is annoying our birds a lot.

Bowshygul said:

uhhh

ok

I don't know if this has been said in this thread already but one fanbase that really drives me crazy is the Gravity Falls fanbase.

This goes against my defense of Rule 34 earlier but the fanbase has done some REALLY CREEPY things with Gravity Falls that I am not okay with.

Lario said:
Baby Luigi said:
In that order? Welp. Skeleton Land here I come.
reP0Gef.jpg

Puddink said:
This goes against my defense of Rule 34 earlier but the fanbase has done some REALLY CREEPY things with Gravity Falls that I am not okay with.
: /

Back