Fanbases that drive you crazy.

Sonic, MLP, Zelda (I've admittedly indulged in some of their debates), Smash...

I dislike the Smash Bros. fanbase because they REALLY overhype the 4th game in the series, as well as they rage whenever a new character is introduced (even if it's a good character).

The 7-year olds that join the forum can also be annoying, for example, "Y U NO IN SSB4 ANTASMA"

Last but not least the freaks who constantly try to find provocative theories about video games.

King Harkinian said:
Last but not least the freaks who constantly try to find provocative theories about video games.

'sup

King Harkinian said:
I dislike the Smash Bros. fanbase because they REALLY overhype the 4th game in the series, as well as they rage whenever a new character is introduced (even if it's a good character).

The 7-year olds that join the forum can also be annoying, for example, "Y U NO IN SSB4 ANTASMA"

They were like that in Brawl too, you know?

They just weren't as visible, as the concept of Miiverse was still in hell.

Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS said:
King Harkinian said:
"Y U NO IN SSB4 ANTASMA"
He at least deserved a trophy imo.
I meant as a playable character.

Part of the fun of your first upcoming Smash game is thinking up what craAaAaaazy new character is gonna make it in

there's no need to be so irksome about it

King Harkinian said:
I think the reason I dislike it was because it was too cutesy to take seriously. (And don't get the wrong idea, I'm not a CoD fanboy or anything)

oh, also, can anti-CoD fanbase be a thing?

we get it. the dorito-scented preteens who fawn over it are annoying and close-minded.

jesus fucking christ, get some new thing to demonize, it's not 2009

Doctor Walter Bishop said:
jesus *bleep*ing christ, get some new thing to demonize, it's not 2009

But... demonising popular things is fun!

we get it. the dorito-scented preteens who fawn over it are annoying and close-minded.

I 100% agree with that

people need to stop taking a dump on the CoD series. i mean freaking seriously. it's been compared to turd nearly enough that it's freaking annoying when people make CoD derogatory or something

King Harkinian said:
I think the reason I dislike it was because it was too cutesy to take seriously. (And don't get the wrong idea, I'm not a CoD fanboy or anything)

I only said that because I didn't want people giving me crap about "good graphics don't make a good game, blah blah blah."

King Harkinian said:
I only said that because I didn't want people giving me crap about "good graphics don't make a good game, blah blah blah."

if they did, i defend your assertion to the death on why graphics are also important to a good game

Baby Luigi said:
King Harkinian said:

if they did, i defend your assertion to the death on why graphics are also important to a good game
Was that sarcasm?

I don't think so.

But given my sister's (lack of) capitalization habits... I actually don't know.

Dr. Mario said:
I don't think so.

But given my sister's (lack of) capitalization habits... I actually don't know.
yeah

i don't think she's sarcastic unless she states it

King Harkinian said:
Baby Luigi said:
King Harkinian said:

Was that sarcasm?

No I really meant it: here's a post of mine that describes my stance on this: http://www.marioboards.com/index.php?topic=32937.msg1571911#msg1571911

Congratulations you managed to attract the biggest graphics whore on this forum to your thread (if i dont like how it looks i dont play it).

So, 'sup?

Heheh we have somethin' in common

Back