Mario Golf: World Tour

Just because it happened a long time ago in the past doesn't mean it should happen again. Besides, the developers already revealed Luigi. There is no chance he will be unlockable this early in development.

Baby Luigi said:
Just because it happened a long time ago in the past doesn't mean it should happen again. Besides, the developers already revealed Luigi. There is no chance he will be unlockable this early in development.

But it doesn't mean it's impossible either. Anyway, you're right. If he was to be unlockable, he wouldn't have been shown, plus, as Satoru Iwata put it, this is the year of Luigi.

If this is really the year of Luigi, Baby Luigi should star in a game or be playable. Damn corporate sellout!

Baby Luigi said:
If this is really the year of Luigi, Baby Luigi should star in a game or be playable. Damn corporate sellout!

They might create Old Luigi or Luigi Jr. as well :O

Again, they can't call it year of Luigi if Baby Luigi is not playable in any of these games. INCLUDING this one.

If they made a ton of colored Yoshis QR codes again, I will shoot someone at Camelot.

MTO with starter character is really good, but unlockable was ridiclously bad.
Baby Peach without Baby Luigi, what the hell!
Great playable characters have been in only Mii... Rosalina and Toadette haven't make in this again, even no costume;; QR have ton of color Yoshis and Metal Mario, nonetheless still no Blue Luma. *facepalm*

Miis are still terrible in Mario Tennis Open, thanks to their ridiculously overpowered stats

Poppy Bro Sr. said:
MarioGolf 64's roster kinda sucked. The only starters were Princess Peach, Baby Mario, and two nameless facelesses.

EDIT: The roster was based on how powerful the characters were.
HEY YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH I LOVED MARIO GOLF 64 AND MAPLE WAS THE BEST CHARACTER

Filthy Rich said:
Poppy Bro Sr. said:
MarioGolf 64's roster kinda sucked. The only starters were Princess Peach, Baby Mario, and two nameless facelesses.

EDIT: The roster was based on how powerful the characters were.
HEY YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH I LOVED MARIO GOLF 64 AND MAPLE WAS THE BEST CHARACTER

Metal Mario was the best. :metal:

Crackin355 said:
Tempest Tales said:
Mii makes Mario characters have being useless.

If you're someone who chooses a character for stats.

If you're an online player, it's not hard to see why some despise Miis and their stats.

I'm not an online player, but I DID play as a Mii before and they're freaking cheap

Charlie was the best golfer ever

I'm hoping it's almost exactly like MG:TT; that game is amazing. It had great courses and a decent roster, although I do hope this roster is more diverse. I'd also like it if they had a mini-golf sub-game as well, similar to the one Golf 64 had.

But what if there is stupid human characters.

There was a cheat for mario golf 64 to unlock everything.

Bring back minigolf!!

Back