OK...

B

Blitzwing

According to Wayoshi, Snack and Uniju are now banned from the chat and more generaly, Darkmyst now hate our gut.

The question is: WHAT happened?

What happened was I went to #Darkmyst and said I was from MarioWiki and was there using another IRC applet. Komies then came onto #Mariowiki, supposedly saying I was spamming (Which I wasn't. Those dummys just think that anything is spam because they lack to ability to talk). We then got banned from the server. We can be contacted on the server irc.mozilla.org. Details are on page 164 of the official off topic thread.

Apperentely, Saudy and Plumber really made a mess on the server, making Darkmyst think that's we're cheese-eating surrender monkeys.

Darkmyst hates us? :(

D*Censored for the kiddies*n them!

Well, maybe the fact that you are one post away from 1000 will cheer you up.

Smiddle and I are locked in an everlasting fight for the most posts. Since I left, HE BEAT ME! OH, NOES!1!!1!!1

Uniju said:
3dejong said:
Smiddle and I are locked in an everlasting fight for the most posts. Since I left, HE BEAT ME! OH, NOES!1!!1!!1

Yup, you should be online more.

My mom and dad dragged my on a nationwide trip AND decided to take away all my video games FOREVER! IT'S NOT MY FAULT!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

OK.

So, Uniju's and SnackServ's ban from chat is related to our post "fight" in what way?

I stopped spamming and going off-topic a long time ago. You should do the same.

OH RILLEH?

I'm making a concious (however you spell it) effort towards it.

Geez, gimmie a break. I'm from a dysfunctional family and this is where I vent.

Back