The Great Text Adventure

>I try to find the clown hewn

>I pick it up, and destroy it to see if it has a bomb. Instead it's just a note that says, spell your name as Chris or I will kill you, so I spell it like that.

QuizmoManiac said:
>I check to see if there are batteries in the Wii Remote, if so I press the power button, listening fir the faithful hum of a Wii.
If not, I put batteries in and do the same
You put batteries in it and don't hear anything. You must search for the Wii because you are too far away.
Reversinator said:
>My name is Tino (that's my real name)
You decide your real name. Yet, is sad and unimaginative. You choose another name.
Legend of Lily said:
>I try to find the clown hewn
Silly girl! There is no such thing as a Clown Hewn. But you search anyway and find a TV. Sesame Street is on.
Dyego Simpson Halliwell Russo said:
>I pick it up, and destroy it to see if it has a bomb. Instead it's just a note that says, spell your name as Chris or I will kill you, so I spell it like that.
It doesn't say that. At all. Instead you destroyed your only exit and die of starvation. GAME OVER...FOREVER!!!!!!

>I restart to the point when I find the keyboard. I pick it up and start to write random things.

Dyego Simpson Halliwell Russo said:

>I restart to the point when I find the keyboard. I pick it up and start to write random things.
You're no fun. Be fun and maybe you can be worthy.

>Let's see, something funny, once upon a time, the btch of the northwest falls into a hole, then Wario vomits on her and she melts. Then Nelson comes out from the nothing to say Ha, ha! and then vanish to the nothing again. After that, Bowser is seen running like a crazy, with fire on his head, and stops it putting a Toad on his head.

QuizmoManiac said:
>I look for a Wii
After an hour you finally find a Wii. You are starving, but luckily you look into your backpack and find a loaf of bread. INVENTORY: LOAF OF BREAD
New Super Mario said:
My name is...

>Jacob
You get attacked by Twilight fans. And get finished off by me. THAT'LL TEACH YOU TO USE COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT!!!!!

New Super Mario said:
Uhh.... I can't win this game.

My name is..... Jake
You wake up in a video game. Every is in glowing suit with discs in their backs. What do you do first?

>What!?!
>He got mai bread :mad:
>I put MKWII in the Wii, turn it on and play
>I eat the bread

QuizmoManiac said:
>What!?!
>He got mai bread :mad:
>I put MKWII in the Wii, turn it on and play
>I eat the bread
My mistake.

You eat the bread. Unfortuanely, you are still hungry and need more food.

New Super Mario said:
>I run away from everybody trying to take my bread and hide in a closet. I put the disc in a wii machine the was in there and ate my bread.
Unknown command. Bread not found.
Reversinator said:
EpicWaluigi said:
Reversinator said:
>My name is Tino (that's my real name)
You decide your real name. Yet, is sad and unimaginative. You choose another name.
Bullhonkey.

>My name is Alex.

Fine then. You see a tin can on the ground.

>Turn on Wii and load Internet channel (It is a standard on Wiis now)

Back