Sprite Request Thread

Rocker64

~Massive Fangirl
Hello, Rocker64 here im making a Sprite Requests Thread because i want to practice my spriting , however dont know what to make. I have no examples sadly. However the other problem is that im not all that good, but ill get better with each order.

What i can do
I can recolor pretty much anything , if it has alot of colors i may have trouble though.
I can do smaller edits of any style pretty much. I will say it if i cant do it.
I can make recolored sprite sheets , and sometimes a sprite sheet for an edit but not custom. And they will take awhile.

What i cant do
I cant recolor anything that is saved in JPG.
I cant make really big edits , however some times i can , but mostly not.
I cant make custom sprites at most cases. Mattering what style ill see if i can do it or not.

What styles i can work with
Recoloring:
Any style pretty much.
Edits:
I would like it to stay in the M&L , or 8-bit areas but ill try my best for other styles.
Custom:
Most likely only M&L styles.

On all things i prefer doing M&L:SS though.

Time
I have a busy schedule so it may sometimes take awhile to get all the orders done.
Recolors: If im busy most likely like a day or something , if not most likely an hour.
Edits: Mattering how much editing , around like 2 days , unless im bored then probally less than a day.
Custom: Mattering how much i have to do it really matters. I would have to say 1-7 days or something around that.

Orders
I take 5 orders at a time.

Archive
newsuperwario.png
- New Super Wario

Also please please try to get away from ordering custom sprites and sprite sheets for now, im still abit unfamilar with the style.

this may be a hard request but can you do ike from fire emblem?
You can take as long as you like.
I accept any style.
Thanks if possible.

Brick4848 said:
this may be a hard request but can you do ike from fire emblem?
You can take as long as you like.
I accept any style.
Thanks if possible.
Ike? That might be hard. Ill try my best , but most likely it will take awhile , so any orders after you might come first.

sure ;D
just as long as it gets done
please try your best and if I like it I will put it on my userpedia page
thanks again

You should make it M&L SS style and maybe do a Luigi recolor, so that you can use it for most comics

Ok i took you off any other requests?

Brick how do they know you are Brick4848 when you appear as just Ike?

Anyway. I don't know if you can do this but.......

I need my character (New Super Mario) in his new New Sherlock Mario sprite. Instead of his shirt and overalls it will be a brown long, jacket (like Sherlock Holmes somewhat), and his feet should be sticking out at the bottom, and have him smoking a pipe. Sorry if that's to complicated.

New Super Mario said:

I need my character (New Super Mario) in his new New Sherlock Mario sprite. Instead of his shirt and overalls it will be a brown long, jacket (like Sherlock Holmes somewhat), and his feet should be sticking out at the bottom, and have him smoking a pipe. Sorry if that's to complicated.
What style do you want? Also ill try.

Rocker64 said:
New Super Mario said:

What style do you want? Also ill try.
MLSS. If not that, MLPiT or MLBIS

New Super Mario said:
Wait, I got that sprite now, but you want to do a New Super Mario in Wario form now? Same color platelets
newsuperwario.png

Simple recolor , its M&L: BIS , i did NOT make the wario sprite. I dont know where i can find a sprite sheet so i only did one sprite for now.

Rocker64 said:
New Super Mario said:
Wait, I got that sprite now, but you want to do a New Super Mario in Wario form now? Same color platelets
newsuperwario.png

Simple recolor , its M&L: BIS , i did NOT make the wario sprite. I dont know where i can find a sprite sheet so i only did one sprite for now.
Just go on the spriter's resource

Back