Sprite Request Thread

Rocker64

~Massive Fangirl
Hello, Rocker64 here im making a Sprite Requests Thread because i want to practice my spriting , however dont know what to make. I have no examples sadly. However the other problem is that im not all that good, but ill get better with each order.

What i can do
I can recolor pretty much anything , if it has alot of colors i may have trouble though.
I can do smaller edits of any style pretty much. I will say it if i cant do it.
I can make recolored sprite sheets , and sometimes a sprite sheet for an edit but not custom. And they will take awhile.

What i cant do
I cant recolor anything that is saved in JPG.
I cant make really big edits , however some times i can , but mostly not.
I cant make custom sprites at most cases. Mattering what style ill see if i can do it or not.

What styles i can work with
Recoloring:
Any style pretty much.
Edits:
I would like it to stay in the M&L , or 8-bit areas but ill try my best for other styles.
Custom:
Most likely only M&L styles.

On all things i prefer doing M&L:SS though.

Time
I have a busy schedule so it may sometimes take awhile to get all the orders done.
Recolors: If im busy most likely like a day or something , if not most likely an hour.
Edits: Mattering how much editing , around like 2 days , unless im bored then probally less than a day.
Custom: Mattering how much i have to do it really matters. I would have to say 1-7 days or something around that.

Orders
I take 5 orders at a time.

Archive
- New Super Wario

Also please please try to get away from ordering custom sprites and sprite sheets for now, im still abit unfamilar with the style.

Brick4848

Blooper
this may be a hard request but can you do ike from fire emblem?
You can take as long as you like.
I accept any style.
Thanks if possible.

Rocker64

~Massive Fangirl
Brick4848 said:
this may be a hard request but can you do ike from fire emblem?
You can take as long as you like.
I accept any style.
Thanks if possible.
Ike? That might be hard. Ill try my best , but most likely it will take awhile , so any orders after you might come first.

Brick4848

Blooper
sure ;D
just as long as it gets done
please try your best and if I like it I will put it on my userpedia page
thanks again

QuizmoManiac

a rhinestone cowboy
You should make it M&L SS style and maybe do a Luigi recolor, so that you can use it for most comics

Rocker64

~Massive Fangirl
Ok i took you off any other requests?

Brick how do they know you are Brick4848 when you appear as just Ike?

Anyway. I don't know if you can do this but.......

I need my character (New Super Mario) in his new New Sherlock Mario sprite. Instead of his shirt and overalls it will be a brown long, jacket (like Sherlock Holmes somewhat), and his feet should be sticking out at the bottom, and have him smoking a pipe. Sorry if that's to complicated.

Rocker64

~Massive Fangirl
New Super Mario said:

I need my character (New Super Mario) in his new New Sherlock Mario sprite. Instead of his shirt and overalls it will be a brown long, jacket (like Sherlock Holmes somewhat), and his feet should be sticking out at the bottom, and have him smoking a pipe. Sorry if that's to complicated.
What style do you want? Also ill try.

Rocker64 said:
New Super Mario said:

What style do you want? Also ill try.
MLSS. If not that, MLPiT or MLBIS

Rocker64

~Massive Fangirl
New Super Mario said:
Wait, I got that sprite now, but you want to do a New Super Mario in Wario form now? Same color platelets

Simple recolor , its M&L: BIS , i did NOT make the wario sprite. I dont know where i can find a sprite sheet so i only did one sprite for now.

Rocker64 said:
New Super Mario said:
Wait, I got that sprite now, but you want to do a New Super Mario in Wario form now? Same color platelets

Simple recolor , its M&L: BIS , i did NOT make the wario sprite. I dont know where i can find a sprite sheet so i only did one sprite for now.
Just go on the spriter's resource