Guise

Considering that 132-Tabuu is the base appearance in UP, not really. Just remember that he sticks with a human form. : P

Anyways, I hope to see more updates from you. You're one of my favorite writers here. : D

I thought me absolutely loving your writing was a widespread fact by now? Whatever. : P

When can I expect another update?

That's about the same lengths my normal chapters turn out to be

Man, don't you ever wonder how proper novelists get so much pages in their chapters?

Yeah, I mean, I was reading a book and thought "when is this ever gonna end?"

Except for some novels by James Patterson. I've seen chapters of three pages.

Going back on topic, the plot's slowly kicking in as the chapters progress. In the one I'm writing, the bots are going to learn something very important that I already spoiled on Guise's wiki page. (come on me, I put it in the fucking story summary!)

Prince Gumball said:
come on me
oka-
oh wait other stuff in that post

Prince Gumball said:

I don't get impatient when reading books- unless they're boring- I just wonder how they make the chapters last that long, is all.

Prince Gumball said:
Going back on topic, the plot's slowly kicking in as the chapters progress. In the one I'm writing, the bots are going to learn something very important that I already spoiled on Guise's wiki page. (come on me, I put it in the fucking story summary!)
Spoilers are fun. Part of my creative process is finding one person and bouncing all of my ideas off of them.

This chapter was really, really fucking good. Aria and Louis at first didn't hold too much of my interest as protagonists- but after that science/magic exchange, their characters really interest me.

I like how you handled the encounter with Ownage- and MCD being a doctor was just too much awesome for me to handle at once.

Good job.

(´・ω・`)

If I have any weird emoticons, it's all Tumblr's fault.

And yeah . . . Aria and Louis are like characters with absolutely no personality. I was thinking of them gradually develop personalities as this fic goes on.

Yeah, I thought Doctor MCD was pretty badass.

All right, this is the end of Part 1: Normalcy Is Too Mainstream. So, to kick it off, I'll summarize Part 1 for the people who didn't actually read Guise!

Yellowdinodude and his killer robot twins do stuff. Also, things blow up.

(I know Guise is a legit word, but it seems like a misspelling of "guys" to me. I think I've been making too many comics for Wiki User Wiki.)

Prince Gumball said:

Patterson has done one-page chapters. Which explains how he has books with a hundred chapters.

Wow, this story is amazing! Great job!

I think my role in this is pretty awesome, too.

Ah, I remember this story now. Very good writing. I'll definitely read more later.

Also, if you need, I can sign up for this.

Chapter 6:

6.7/7

I'm really enjoying the different POV's so often but the problem IMO is that the scenes go by too quickly, but at same time the words are a bit at the long side.

Okay, I finally caught up on this. And it's fantastic writing. That's all I can really say, it's a great story.

Well, after two months, I'm back, on another important day in US history (but for a different reason), even.

I just want to say that I'm ready to start Part 2: Just Another Real Life Tournament Fighter. Expect another chapter in a day or two. Or not, because school's really kicking my ass.

Prince Gumball said:
Or not, because school's really kicking my ass.
This, so much.

Check out the latest episode of Late Night- I reviewed this again in there.

Also, I updated PAviate quite a bit- I'd love your opinions. o:

Back