Who's the creepiest Zelda charcter?

M

Ms Mowz!

I think it would be Happy mask salesman,
but what other ones

Re: Whose the creepiest Zelda charcter?

I have a mortal fear of Lord Jabu Jabu, but I wouldn't call him creepy, so I guess he doesn't count.

Uh...

Ok, I can't think of anyone else right now.

Edofenrir said:
I have a mortal fear of Lord Jabu Jabu, but I wouldn't call him creepy, so I guess he doesn't count.

Uh...

Ok, I can't think of anyone else right now.
Jabu is creepy haha

Gamefreak75 said:
hands down that has to be the creepiest

The hands that fall from the sky scare the fuck out of me.... But creepy? The fairy with the big breasts. (couldn't think of any other way to describe her)

I think it's this guy:
mailmantp.cwgi

I have the screenshot, because that's from my TP Playthrough 5, I'm uploading at the moment of writing.

The old lady in Zelda II who "gives you magic".

• The guy in Ocarina of Time who says "People are disgusting. My own father and mother are disgusting. You must be disgusting too."
  • The lady sweeping in Link to the Past north of the shop in Kakariko Village. Sprinkle the Magic Powder on her. I am not shitting you.
  • Shop keep from Link's Awakening who electrocutes you if you steal. (Sort of more scary than creepy.)

Mason said:
  • The guy in Ocarina of Time who says "People are disgusting. My own father and mother are disgusting. You must be disgusting too."
  • The lady sweeping in Link to the Past north of the shop in Kakariko Village. Sprinkle the Magic Powder on her. I am not *bleep*ting you.
  • Shop keep from Link's Awakening who electrocutes you if you steal. (Sort of more scary than creepy.)
I remember the shop keeper he was scary.

bt i don't get what u mean with the second one?

Ms Mowz! said:
Mason said:
  • The lady sweeping in Link to the Past north of the shop in Kakariko Village. Sprinkle the Magic Powder on her. I am not *bleep*ting you.
I remember the shop keeper he was scary.

bt i don't get what u mean with the second one?

Legend of Zelda, Link to the Past.

Kakariko Village

There is a woman with white hair sweeping. Sort of above the girl in red that runs away. Sprinkle Magic Powder on her.

I'm surprised no one said Redeads and Gibdos. Those things STILL scare the living crud out of me. Except in Melee, but that's different.

Edit: I'm a grammar whore sorry, but the title is supposed to be "Who's"

Edofenrir said:
I have a mortal fear of Lord Jabu Jabu

I have to say, subsequent playthroughs of that "dungeon" are nowhere near as bad as the first time. The very idea is still disgusting as all Hell, though.

Cosmopolitan said:
I'm surprised no one said Redeads and Gibdos. Those things STILL scare the living crud out of me. Except in Melee, but that's different.

Edit: I'm a grammar whore sorry, but the title is supposed to be "Who's"
Redeads for sure. I think my mind suppressed them. By the time I met Gibdos for the first time I was already conditioned to view Redeads, so they didn't scare me.

And the thread title is annoying me too.

Tingle was creepy-looking in the Wind Waker. Not so much in Majora's Mask. Still, it takes guts to be wearing red boxers on top of a green suit.

It does
MnSG said:
Tingle was creepy-looking in the Wind Waker. Not so much in Majora's Mask. Still, it takes guts to be wearing red boxers on top of a green suit.

I think the Moon in Majora's mask is plain creepy. Same with the Happy Mask salesman. They are not scary like Redeads, who are also creepy, but they are creepy in a sort of way.

QuizmoManiac said:
That moon in Majora's mask scared me (I was 3 or 4)
Me too. Gotta say ReDeads and Stalfos.
Ocarina Of Time Incident

Me: What do you do?*runs up*
ReDead: *squeezes Link*
Me: *rotates control stick*
ReDead: *frees grasp*
Me: AHHHHHHH!

Wind Waker Incident

Me: Whats this?
Tombstone: *Opens Up*
Me: Not AGAIN!
ReDead: SCREEEEEECHH!
Me: Let's not do this again.

I lost my mind when they were in the Wind Waker and lost the urge to go into the Ghost Ship untill I found all the Triforce Pieces except one. Stalfos aren't as creepy though.

QuizmoManiac said:
Gamefreak75 said:
WTF is that thing?
It is a really really creepy re-dead, found in Ocarina of time in the shadow temple.
However it looks a bit different to that........

Back