Do you

Do you read the New Sherlock Mario Series on Userpedia?

• Yes

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • No

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • I don't go on UP

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I read a couple

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
I am doin a quick survey to see who reads my story. Don't think you will make me mad if you say no, I just want to know how much popularity I have gained with my first month or two. Thank you. Signed,

Detective New Sherlock Mario

I read the ones involving me so I voted "read a couple" but it's not your fault. I'm just not too interested in fanfics. I've read every one of your Struck by Evil comics on the other hand.

Mason said:
I read the ones involving me so I voted "read a couple" but it's not your fault. I'm just not too interested in fanfics. I've read every one of your Struck by Evil comics on the other hand.
Cool. Id like the people that said no, to actually respond telling me, but ok.

New Super Mario said:
Mason said:

I just don't read it.

Turkey said:
New Super Mario said:
Mason said:

I just don't read it.
bad-brother.png

Yeah he's selfish. He wants me to help him with his comic, when he's barely even read a comic, besides the Three Mushketeers.

It would be weird if i said no! Of course i do , the story is amazing , how could i not!

Back