Do you

Do you read the New Sherlock Mario Series on Userpedia?

  • Yes

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • No

    Votes: 5 50.0%
  • I don't go on UP

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I read a couple

    Votes: 1 10.0%

  • Total voters
    10

New Super Mario

Ghirahim
Pronouns
He/him
I am doin a quick survey to see who reads my story. Don't think you will make me mad if you say no, I just want to know how much popularity I have gained with my first month or two. Thank you. Signed,


Detective New Sherlock Mario
 

Puddin

Celestial Guide
MarioWiki
Puddin
I read the ones involving me so I voted "read a couple" but it's not your fault. I'm just not too interested in fanfics. I've read every one of your Struck by Evil comics on the other hand.
 

New Super Mario

Ghirahim
Pronouns
He/him
Mason said:
I read the ones involving me so I voted "read a couple" but it's not your fault. I'm just not too interested in fanfics. I've read every one of your Struck by Evil comics on the other hand.
Cool. Id like the people that said no, to actually respond telling me, but ok.
 

Toad48

Dry Bowser
Pronouns
He/him
New Super Mario said:
Mason said:
I read the ones involving me so I voted "read a couple" but it's not your fault. I'm just not too interested in fanfics. I've read every one of your Struck by Evil comics on the other hand.
Cool. Id like the people that said no, to actually respond telling me, but ok.
I just don't read it.
 

MCD

Dreamboat
Chat Operator
Retired Forum Mod
Retired Wiki Staff
Former 'Shroom Staff
Pronouns
He/him
Turkey said:
New Super Mario said:
Mason said:
I read the ones involving me so I voted "read a couple" but it's not your fault. I'm just not too interested in fanfics. I've read every one of your Struck by Evil comics on the other hand.
Cool. Id like the people that said no, to actually respond telling me, but ok.
I just don't read it.
 

New Super Mario

Ghirahim
Pronouns
He/him
Yeah he's selfish. He wants me to help him with his comic, when he's barely even read a comic, besides the Three Mushketeers.
 

Rocker64

~Massive Fangirl
Pronouns
She/her
It would be weird if i said no! Of course i do , the story is amazing , how could i not!
 
Top