Most horrible food?

N

Shy Guy
Banned User
Here, post your top 3 least favorite foods.
3. Ginger Snaps
2. Peas
1. Rice

This was a tough choice, but I would say...

1. Asparagus (especially the white type. Yuck :<)
2. Caulifower (unless properly prepared)
3. Most kinds of cabbage

As a pescetarian, I could also add all meats and poultry here, but it seems rather unnecessary to list those. In general, as reflected by my choices, stuff that's supposed to be "good" for you tends to be gross, at least to me. Good thing I'm trying to gain weight, so I have to eat lots of the "bad" foods either way :3

1. Cabbage (I'm including brussel sprouts here, since they're basically micro-cabbages)
2. Tapioca pudding
3. Licorice

Broccoli and Cauliflour; my parents used to feed me this shit a few years back and I always tried to resist their pressure.

Frank Sinatra said:
Broccoli and Cauliflour; my parents used to feed me this shit a few years back and I always tried to resist their pressure.
Then you would hate the hybrid of the two. Forget what it's called.

Turkey said:
ALL VEGETABLES ARE GROSS SO I HATE THEM!!!

D:
But they will make you grow big and strong, turkey.

Mason said:
Then you would hate the hybrid of the two. Forget what it's called.
Broccoflower? I looked it up on Wikipedia, if it tastes as disgusting as it seems, I'm glad I've never had to eat it thus far.
N said:
D:
But they will make you grow big and strong, turkey.
It's usually the unhealthy foods and not the vegetables that make you big, actually :p
クッパJr. said:
Wish I hadn't been eating when I saw that.

Stooben you don't liek Tapioca pudding. I love pudding. I'd say:

1. Tacos (don't look at me like, that, I've just never liked them
2. Seafood
3. School Food

Sharks Territory said:
But Haggis is the most disgusting food ever.
In reality, it's no "worse" than a sausage or a hot dog.
sausage-makers put to use tissues and organs which are perfectly edible and nutritious, but not particularly appealing - such as scraps, organ meats, blood, and fat - in a form that allows for preservation: typically, salted and stuffed into a tubular casing made from the cleaned and turned inside-out intestine of the animal, producing the characteristic cylindrical shape.

And Balut is still worse.

Back