Egypt New year bomb

Koopayoshi

Shine Sprite
There was a bomb in Egypt on new years, and 21 people died.

Technologic Robot said:
ADVISORS!!!
Wow people die in real life and you make it a joke.

Anyway that stinks great way to start the new year...a bomb....wow. I really feel bad for those 21 people

Technologic Robot said:
If the Advisors were real they WOULD do that.
You claim to be in these "Advisors".

You're saying you'd willingly kill people?

I propose no mention of these things outside Mindless Junk.

How generous of you. I propose we just ban him.

As for the bomb itself, this seems to be a continuing pattern of violence in Islamic countries against Christians.

I wholeheartedly agree, and it's unfortunate that these people create such an awful stereotype.

Guys, don't use the word "country" so lightly. Extremists are a mere portion of whatever religion, and regular Islamic people have no connection with them.

Well when I think of extremist Christians...

Klan-in-gainesville.jpg

One of my friends is Hispanic and his skin is a dark tan but most people think he's Arabic. Last year in PE, some kids came to him and asked him questions like "Would you rather have a girlfruend or a bomb?" snd the one kid shoved him and said "Go back to Iraq you *bleep*ing terrorist!"

Technologic Robot said:
And no MCD, if the Advisors were real, I would be against them.
And you claim to be the 'general' of them.

It's really terrible that such a thing happened. But I seriously don't understand what everyone is talking about with this 'advisors' thing. Can someone explain?

Mason said:
Sharks Territory said:
As for the bomb itself, this seems to be a continuing pattern of violence in Islamic countries against Christians.
There seems to be a continuing pattern of violence in Islamic countries against anything. I'm not taking a shot at Islam, I'm talking about the extremists who pervert the religion.
Well, it's obviously not justifiable, but when the west is constantly turning your house into rubble, making off with your country's natural resources, and putting in power and proping up corrupt, brutal regimes, your country is very poor, your borders were inherited from those arbitrarily decided on by colonial powers, and you have a holy book that encourages violence against non-believers, you have a perfect recipe for turmoil and violence. Also, I think it's Jews that are more subject to bigotry in the Middle Eastern countries now (the ones that are still there, at least).

Technologic Robot said:
One of my friends is Hispanic and his skin is a dark tan but most people think he's Arabic. Last year in PE, some kids came to him and asked him questions like "Would you rather have a girlfruend or a bomb?" snd the one kid shoved him and said "Go back to Iraq you *bleep*ing terrorist!"
That's just disgusting. It really amazes when people resort to such petty abuse based on gross generalizations, especially when they don't even remotely belong to the group being stereotyped.

Back