Egypt New year bomb

Bowser Koopa said:
SiFi said:
How generous of you. I propose we just ban him.
What rule did he break?

2jeppn8.gif

i <3 this thread

Sharks Territory said:
Bowser Koopa said:
SiFi said:
How generous of you. I propose we just ban him.
What rule did he break?

2jeppn8.gif

If you post that picture again, I'm going to kill you. And reading the thread does not help understand what rule he broke.

Story about people dying in Egypt.
Scorpion (Technologic Robot) says "ADVISORS" like his characters killed them.

I don't know if there's a common decency rule here but most boards I go to have one.

He's away with the fairies, in more ways than one.

First, he's banned. Hip hip hooray etc.

Secondly, he has a friend called Loic. He believes a Canadian user will know him because he just moved to Canada. He used to rub Loic's bald head, and misses doing so.

Thirdly, he has made up these characters called "The Advisors" (originating from grafiti from his school, frickin' anarchist) who want to kill all humans (as if that idea hasn't been done thousands of times). Instead of leaving them in Mindless Junk like a normal little boy, he's left the gate open and they have ran away from home...if you know what I mean...

Anyway, instead of feeling sorry and saying how terrible a bomb on New Years day is, in a church, the only word he can say is Advisors. He explains himself very badly, by saying this is what they would do IRL...

Okay, his fan characters want to blow up innocent people! And he claims to be the general of them, so he will head this act of killing people.

Seriously, that's just disgusting.

Mason said:
Bowser Koopa said:
He was most likely trolling you guys by saying that.
If Scorpion999 was a lot more intelligent than he was acting, he was probably a mastermind sociopath anyway.
Perhaps he was. I see it all the time though. 9/11 jokes, Hiroshima, etc. Stuff to get people's goat.

9/11 jokes?

I know he swooped as low as Hiroshima, but is he enough of a lowlife, a complete and utter sham of a human being, to do that?

Oh no, he didn't do that. I'm just saying that I see people make those jokes all the time. Which means that I wouldn't be surprised if we found another person that does that.

Normal people don't make those jokes.

And he did joke about Hiroshima once.

Scorpion will make a joke about anything, as long as it involves the advisors

To be honest, there are right and wrong times to make fun of immense tragedies. I don't see why it should always be so controversial to do so. The way Scorpion999 did was beyond poor taste, mostly because he did it immediately after it happened. But to say it's always bad to make jokes about stuff like this is just irrational.

2257 said:
Britain said:
9/11 jokes?

I know he swooped as low as Hiroshima, but is he enough of a lowlife, a complete and utter sham of a human being, to do that?

something like 30 times more people were killed in the hiroshima bombing than in the world trade center attacks, you know.
But they weren't 'mericans.

It doesn't matter, your new here.
But when I did that people got angry.
It's just something that people don't like

Back