• Dimentio

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fracktail PWNZ J00R. ROXORD

maledict said:
is a hard question, I'm between bowser, kamek, bowletta, giga bowser, shadow queeny, bleck, dimentio, bowser jr, wendy, ludwig, larry, army hammer bros and mush more characters

>.< That's a lot. I dunno' if Giga Bowser would count.

ThunderLakitu are made of pure awesome. How they didn't appeared in YIDS is beyond me.

Ah yeah, the game sucked.

It was bad in difficulty, the game was just overly difficult and quite cheap on some parts, it ruined it for me.

Glowsquid said:
It was bad in difficulty, the game was just overly difficult and quite cheap on some parts, it ruined it for me.

Yeh, without the guide, it's near-impossible.

AND THE GUIDE HAS FIVE TYPOS ABOUT THE RED COINS!!!

Artoon Guy: Hey dude, I think we should put a barrier there so the player can't go back and grab those easily missable red-coins.

Artoon Dude: Good idea! And while we are at it, let's reduce the number of checkpoints and winged cloud containing stars to one each! I think we should also remove all those items you can use in the menu!

Both: AHAHAHAAH!!!!

The level designer of that game should be fired.

Glowsquid said:
Artoon Guy: Hey dude, I think we should put a barrier there so the player can't go back and grab those easily missable red-coins.

Artoon Dude: Good idea! And while we are at it, let's reduce the number of checkpoints and winged cloud containing stars to one each! I think we should also remove all those items you can use in the menu!

Both: AHAHAHAAH!!!!

The level designer of that game should be fired.

You forgot the Nintendo writers...

Writer of YIDS Player's Guide: I think this is too easy, having a guide for the game. I KNOW! I'll leave out the location of one red coin in the hardest level ever! AH HA HA HA HA!

I voted other for Dry Bones

I think the Secret Levels are too hard. I can't beat a single one, despite the fact that I have the guide.

Smiddle said:
Thanks for the page stretch, Fly Guy.

I'm not surprised that "other" got the most votes <_<
You're welcome.

Back