DK:Jungle Climber

I found it, its in the area where you ride the swinging crate thing.

I found Funky's voice in this game really weird, so high-pitched; also, are there Fuel Barrels on the little islands (Little Sun Sun Island, Little Ghost Island, etc.)?

Sir Grodus said:
I found it, its in the area where you ride the swinging crate thing.

I found Funky's voice in this game really weird, so high-pitched; also, are there Fuel Barrels on the little islands (Little Sun Sun Island, Little Ghost Island, etc.)?

No, and I just reached the final level, and it's hard to fight King K. Rool and he'll even restore hp if you don't be him fast enough, and guys stay on topic

I think she's like Candy in King of Swing, appears in the intro and does nothing else.

And anybody know where the DK Coin is in Fiery Volcano?

Neva found it aand the other guys think this is a Mario Strikers Charged thread

In the original, Wrinkly is playable in the Battles.

How long has this game been out in Japan? I'm asking because there's a trophy of Xananab in a Brawl screenshot.

Sir Grodus said:
How long has this game been out in Japan? I'm asking because there's a trophy of Xananab in a Brawl screenshot.

August 9 2007 , according to the article we have here.

I expected a bit more in the game, but at least the eerie forest level msic is better the the music in DKC2, the eerie forest levels in that game had music that sounded like a can opener in a blender

The GBA or SNES version?

*RRABJBAPPPPACNCNAKBHAKKKKABRJEBBBABUBAYUBFUYBEUBAK*

Now THAT's what a blended can sounds like.

3dejong said:
The GBA or SNES version?

*RRABJBAPPPPACNCNAKBHAKKKKABRJEBBBABUBAYUBFUYBEUBAK*

Now THAT's what a blended can sounds like.

Both the GBA and SNES, or just go to VGmusic.com, go to SNES and look up Donkey Kong Country 2

Re: DK Coin in Fiery Volcano

Sir Grodus said:
And anybody know where the DK Coin is in Fiery Volcano?

It's in the third stage, in the cavern where you have to throw rocks to plug the lava flow. There are two lava spigots, and you need to plug both of them in rapid succession. This will allow the lava level to drop down far enough to reveal a passage in the lower-rightmost corner of the level, below the second lava spigot. You have to be fast to get down there, and you have to have good aim, because you need to blast sideways through the passage without hitting the lava. 8)

Back