Zero's Christmas Special!

Bad news guys, my laptop got busted, so I won't be able to submit more parts until I get the laptop fixed :(

EDIT: Also I'm wondering, who is able and want to make a logo for my fanfic?

Milly Ashford said:
Bad news guys, my laptop got busted, so I won't be able to submit more parts until I get the laptop fixed :(

EDIT: Also I'm wondering, who is able and want to make a logo for my fanfic?
Maybe me....

Good news guys! I decided I don't need my laptop to make the story, I'll just use another one. Part 3 will be out today or tomorrow.

I'm going to be working on part 5 today, so it should be out tonight.

Nice one! That is one of the best yet!
But I'm pretty sure the plural of reindeer is reindeer.

It is. Zero, I think it would've been best if you started writing this around December 1 instead. It's been a while since Christmas.

QuizmoManiac said:
Nice one! That is one of the best yet!
But I'm pretty sure the plural of reindeer is reindeer.
Got that fixed.

Sharks Territory said:
It is. Zero, I think it would've been best if you started writing this around December 1 instead. It's been a while since Christmas.
Well I want to get this over with so I can start on other projects. Think about this as your LATE Christmas present.

Reread Part 6 because since I rushed the last part, I redid it and added a few new scenes.

New Super Mario said:
Pretty good. I hope you right another fan fiction in the future sometime.
Actually I have an article on users to vote which theme they'll like to see next. Right now the Nuclear Holocaust/Zombie Apocalypse is in the lead and voting will close this saturday or friday.

Back