Mastermind Troll vs. Everyone

GalacticPetey

Donkey Kong
Attention! I am writing a new short story on Userpedia called Mastermind Troll vs. Everyone. The whole thing will be one big epic fight. 19 users will fight him, and only nine will survive. You can sign up here and on Userpedia. Don't ask if you can survive, I will decide that. It will be in two parts. There will be quite a bit of cursing and bloodshed.

Yes you can add yourself, but a lot of people are going to want to be in this. Yes, you can be killed, but from now on, I will decide if people can be killed. You will have a slow and painful death.

QuizmoManiac
0.9/2 Chance of surviving, burI don't mind if I die

MMT3D.png
That's mastermind troll You could use that as your logo

Well, once all the characters are confirmed, i was going to add some of them to the logo. Maybe the title too.

May i join?

Also if I die i wanna die a grizzly death.

:'( best movie of 2011 all time 3 thumbs up

Here is the sneak peak

MrConcreteDonkey galloped forward, charging Mastermind Troll. GalacticPetey's lips curled as he parted his jaws. Thermonuclear fire erupted forth, acting like a hot lance as it stabbed into Mastermind's abdomen. It succeeded in burning Mastermind's hideous flesh, an impressive showing. The Troll favored GalacticPetey with malice. He'll make the user pay with his blood. But first he'll make an example of the flaming pokemon heading his way. MCD jumped at Mastermind Troll, ramming his bulk into him. But the troll caught him. In a savage display of strength and sadism, The Mastermind Troll ripped the nose off of MrConcreteDonkey, and slammed the flaming pokemon face first into the earth. The blow instantly crippled the courageous user. GalacticPetey howled with rage, spewing atomic fire at Mastermind's face. The troll felt his eyes melt in their sockets. But all he could do was laugh.

So, what did you guys think?

Well.... something in the back of my head is saying, "You're trying to hard," but I think it's not bad

Sorry I've been inactive and sorry for double posting. I just want to tell you people one spot remains in the story!

Back